Mafiyami┊🍋

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉
Credits to
Hellinglovesband

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉
Fanfic title

Curiosity Killed Sanity

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Summary

Slowly, he reached out a hand to touch the now stilled wings, stepping closer and closer to Shu until their bodies were almost touching, and carefully caressed the outer edge.

Shu's breath hitched as he felt the sensation, turning ten times more effective than it should be, and quickly turning into pleasure. He squeezed his eyes shut as the blonde began to stroke the smooth surface, rubbing each joint between his fingers.

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Notes

I just had a thought... WHAT IF SHU'S WINGS WERE SENSITIVE WHAT IF.

(See the end of the work for .)

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Luca had always been curious about Shu's appearance. To be exact, he had been curious about the tiny wings on this back that flutters depending on his mood. It was almost like a tail even, with a mind of its own.

It wasn't exactly big enough to be able to lift him up into the air, and Shu, as a sorcerer, had no trouble flying with the help of magic. And thus, his wings were just there.

Luca would be lying however, if he said those wings didn't suit his appearance, it really suited the sorcerer's obsidian colored hair and bright purple eyes. He loved the way they fluttered so uncontrollably whenever Shu was around him, the way it drooped over his back whenever he was in a bad mood, and lifted up when opposite. It didn't seem like Shu knew it was moving, or perhaps he just chose to ignore it. Either way, Luca found it adorable.

He sometimes wondered what it would be like to touch it. It wasn't that Shu made it a rule that they weren't allowed to, no one has ever tried to or even ask. He admits, sometimes he would stare at it, whenever he and Shu were hanging out. Those tiny, bat-like wings would be flapping the entire time without stop, such quick movements were hard to ignore, yet it seemed like it was what Shu had been doing. But before Luca could wonder any further, the turning of keys captured his attention.

"I'm back!" Shu announced, walking inside the front door of the Luxiem shared penthouse, carrying bags of groceries he had just brought.

"Shu! Welcome back!" Luca replied, running to help his friend. At the sight of the blonde, a smile appeared on the sorcerer's face, and no surprise to Luca, his wings began to flap ever so gently.

"Oh, did the others go somewhere?" Shu asked, questioning the silence of the building. It wasn't usually this quiet with them around.

"Oh, yea!" Luca replied "They all had something coming up and won't be able to return for about a week."

"I see...so I guess It's just us two for sometime. I'm gonna miss them." Shu replied, frowning. However, his wings, instead of drooping like they always would whenever sad news came up, began to flap even faster.