Sonnyban ft. Shuuki┊🌺

Credits

kunikusushii

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Fanfic title

i guess i'm in love

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Summary

alban looks at the blonde on the seat with the guitar, mesmerised by his face.

in which alban falls in love? or was he already in love this whole time?

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Notes

the song used is the title of this oneshot by the way :))

i don't write romance (i much prefer angst and gore) but i wanted to use this prompt (i wrote this while omw to work and going home from work today)

it's so bad i don't write romance hope y'all enjoy it

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

"oh come on. get your shit together, you don't even know who he is."

uki smacks alban's head, as the younger turns around to glare icily at his best friend. the older of the two hummed, shrugging as his eyes moved to look at the australian once again, smiling as sonny gets up from his seat.

alban pouts as he watched sonny. he looked oddly familiar, but he doesn't know why. he has never seen the other boy before, so why does that smile and hair look so familiar? why did he feel like he knew the boy from somewhere?

"is he leaving?"

alban asks, and uki almost chortled. if it weren't for the fact there were people around, he would've. he shakes his head, telling the younger to just shut up and pay attention to what was going to happen.

the younger of the two finally shuts his mouth and watches the australian hop onto a taller chair, smiling brightly at the crowd. at that moment, the door opens and a boy is panting as he waves at sonny. the latter waved back, patting the chair beside him.

the boy scurries over, sitting down and smiling at sonny once more as they were handed mics. the blonde's mic was placed on a microphone stand, while the other boy was holding his.

both boys turn toward each other and nod gently, before sonny smiled once more, causing alban's heart to beat a little faster. he almost turned away to avoid this feeling in his chest towards an unknown boy.

oh, they were performing.

"showtime!"

sonny said cheerfully, while the other boy, after inspection and murmuring from the crowd, uki recognised as shu, a guy that was a year older than uki that had been trying to court them for a while now. he whistled softly as shu looked in his direction and smiled.

for someone performing in a cafe, a place supposedly to be calm and serene, sonny sure acted like he was performing on stage in front of a large crowd. alban chuckled, shaking his head at how cute that actually was.