Sonnyban┊🌺

Credits

MiyazakiMizuki

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Fanfic title

Past Midnight

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Summary

Sonny came home later than he should and Alban is worried sick about him.

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Notes

English is not my first language so please forgive me if there are some grammar mistakes.

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Today Sonny came home later than he used to. It was already past midnight and his dear phantom thief has been waiting hours and hours for his beloved to come home. Alban is his name, he is so worried for his lover, usually he'll be home at 11 or 10. Alban tried calling for Sonny 5 times already but to his surprise Sonny didn't answer any of his calls. Alban paced back and forth worrying yet again for the commanding officer.

5 minutes has passed which soon turned to 10 minutes to 20 minutes to 30 minutes. Alban had enough of waiting so he decide to go search for the officer himself. But just when he was about to reach the door a taller man with yellow hair and purple eyes opened the door before he did.

It was his lover! Sonny! Oh what a relief! But wait... Alban noticed something was wrong with his lover.

"Ah, Alban... I thought you'd be asleep by now, it's already past midnight you know?" Sonny spoke trying to break the silence.

Alban didn't say anything and just stared at Sonny's eyes filled with worries.

"Is everything ok Alban? Ah right... this..." Sonny's voice soften after each word removing his left hand from his right arm that has been injured and was bleeding.

Alban hurriedly reach for Sonny's hand and lead him to the couch. He search for the first aid kit and found it in one of the drawers in their kitchen. Alban then made quick work of aiding his lover. While Sonny just sat there watching his every move. When the heterochromia boy finally finish he asked why did the commanding officer went to their apartment instead of asking for help to another person. Sonny answered with

"Because you're the first person I think of Alban, is that wrong? Sorry I came home late and made you worry. You didn't sleep at all did you? Go ahead get some rest I'll take care of myself."

Alban whined and complained about how unfair that was

"But Onii-chann I haven't seen you for the past hourr are you really gonna make me sleep by myself? It's been such a long day! I spent half of it waiting for you, you know? I'm flattered that you think of me but please take better care for yourself Sonny nii-chan! I'll be really upset if this happens again!"

Sonny sighed at his lovers response as Alban was about to open his mouth again Sonny gave him a kiss on the lips
"Chu," he says. Alban became a blushing mess and proceds to cover his face with both of his hands. The ripe banana peeled hair guy watched him while smiling he forgot what it feels like to have Alban as his lover since he's been so occupied with his work, he's so lucky to have someone like Alban.

"Alright alright I'll go shower now then we can sleep together got it?" Sonny said to Alban while walking to their bathroom.

"Got it! Onii-chan pleassee be careful! But ya sure ya don't need help? I'm always available ya know?"
Alban offered but Sonny declined saying he could handle it and thank him for helping. But Alban decided to help him by giving Sonny's clothes Sonny accepted with a smile on his face that could make the Phantoms thief break down to his knees at any moment.

20 minutes later Sonny went out of the bathroom fully dressed. And went to their shared bedroom and went he knocked Alban didn't say anything. So he chose to open the door to see his adorable cat sleeping soundly. Sonny let out a little laugh, he closed the door to their bedroom and walked to where Alban is. Wondering why would someone like Alban want to be with him, if he was enough for Alban. That made him sad but as long as Alban is by his side he's happy no matter what.

"Oh Alban, I must be the luckiest man in the world if I get to be with someone like you. You have no idea how you're always living in my mind rent free," Sonny spoke soflty hoping that Alban would hear that.

Sonny scoffed at how stupid he was to think that Alban will hear him say that knowing well and clear he won't. Before going to sleep he gave the Phantom Thief a kiss on the forehead wishing him goodnight. Sleeping next to Alban feels so calming and so nice. It feels like a dream and if it is a dream he wish to never wake up from it.