Luuki┊❓

If you have any Luuki fanart add me on discord and send it to me bc oml it's not easy finding fanart of theses two 😭

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Credits to

cianame

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Fanfic title

Glimpse Of You

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Summary

NSFW Luuki fanfic! Warning!

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Notes

On-progress. R-18 contents.

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Parts

1/?

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

"So what you wanted to say is you're tired of me being controlling and wanted to break up with me? Is that it?" Uki asked calmly, glancing at his newly manicured nails as he clenched and unclenched his right hand. His fingers were long, soft and jade like. His friend always says his fingers resemble candles, and Uki always felt happy every time he heard those compliments. His efforts of taking care of it wasn't wasted after all.

There's a buzz in the phone, followed by a voice of a man obviously intoxicated. "Y-Yesss! You- You- You are too controlling! So dominant! Y-You are one lying under but you have so many demands! W-Who would like that at all! C-compared to you I f-found so-someone gentler!"

His long eyelashes fluttered, and his purple eyes that seems to suck out people's souls everytime he stares at somebody finally moved away from his nails, and focused on the mirror reflecting his full image.

"Hmm, really?" His voice sounded casual, yet there's seems to be a huge force behind it, that even being so far, the intoxicated man can't help but to tremble.

The man talking to Uki finally lost his courage, seemingly wilting againts the pressure of Uki's voice. His voice trembled as he spoke. "Y-yes, s-so you don't have to come find me in the future. I- I already fell inlove with- with someone else..."

Uki blinked as the familiar feeling of loss dominated his chest, yet he didn't show any of it in his face. Slowly opening his mouth, he asked. "Are they more beautiful than me?"

"Cough, y-yes!"

This time, Uki finally straightened his body, raised an eyebrow and sneered. He had long been unsatisfied with this man he's been dating for three months. Not only the man was incompetent in relationships full of fragile ego of a man, he's also incompetent in bed. His dick weren't even that impressive, but his performance was even worse.

The man hated the fact that Uki dominates in everything despite being the one lying under the former, and his ego probably couldn't stand it any longer and proposed to break up with Uki under the pretense of having someone better and a lot more beautiful.