Mafiyami┊❓/🍋

Requested by

shus_yaminion

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Credits to

maidshuca

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Fanfic title

sloppy romance

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Summary

does the universe want shu and luca to get along that badly, because what are the odds the two both head to the same bar in order to relax and stay away from each other? perhaps a drink could wash away those bitter feelings. or does it bring them together instead? whatever the case might be, it sure doesn't stop luca from wanting to bring their dicks together, that's for sure.

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Notes

sorry this chapter ended up being SUPER dialogue heavy >< hope you still enjoy!

(and no beta read for this one i live life on edge)

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Chapter 4: one dirty cocktail, please

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

"i'm telling ya, there is no one- and i mean ABSOLUTELY NOBODY- that's worse than my scumbag roommate. i've never been more stressed in my life ever since he moved in." luca's body quivers already just thinking about the lowlife pervert as he walks beside his friend down the streets.

"damn, is this really just about him being a slob? or did you guys argue over something monumental?" mysta scratches his head at the overpowering rage erupting from luca's body.

"i-" luca couldn't help but turn red from the deep dark secret he swore he would never tell a soul about. "y-yeah! you already know how much i hate messes! and i can't stress enough that he is THE. WORST."

sure the mess is a pain, but the sexual tension (literally) that has been seesawing on their 'relationship' (not that they have one) is something so humiliating to luca that sometimes he thinks it's better off if he went to go skydive- without a parachute, that is.

and of course, luca is so lucky to have the person he loathes the most (aka the person that he has not only helped jerk off, but has let suck his dick) live right on the other side of his room. with that luck, he should definitely try out for the lottery!:

and undoubtedly lose. if it isn't obvious already, luca is sour about the entire situation cause god, it's brutal out here.

"hm. ok, yea." mysta scratches his chin. he's been friends with luca for quite a bit, and when luca's hiding something, it's terribly obvious when he is. but he shrugs the suspicion off, as the constant complaining he's been going on about is tiring to keep up with. he's learned that he shouldn't snoop around and just let him be. "seems like you've been having a rough time. i miss when you weren't so salty and grumpy all the time."