Psyborg┊🌺

Requested by

AstralAloupeep

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Credits to

kymchi

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Fanfic title

Sound Body and Mind

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Summary

Five times Uki had the opportunity to love something of Fulgur's, and one time Fulgur did the same.

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Notes

I thought about Fulgur's waist for one (1) second and this possessed me. Short and simple, but still full of tenderness. Set a few years after their lore events.

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

It was an open secret that Uki loved the height difference between him and his Fufu-chan. Even though the latter was averse to PDA, Uki adored leaning into the other whenever he could, and if Fulgur was being gracious that day, he'd sneak an arm around Uki to bring him closer to his side. Uki would preen at the affection and look up with stars in his eyes at the man he called home, seeing protection and safety in his physique alone. As he would lean his cheek into Fulgur's neck, he'd feel the divine thrum of warmth embracing him.

Soon enough after moving in together, Uki became a koala around the apartment. Whenever he got in the cuddly mood, he'd cling to Fulgur at all times if the other allowed it.

They had the chance to cook dinner together tonight, enjoying each other's presence as Fulgur helped prepare one of their favorites-- bolognese. He stood at the counter, finely chopping the vegetables as Uki prepared the sausage at the stove.

"Everything done?" Uki asked as he turned towards his lover. His work was now simmering in the pot, the appetizing smell of it permeating throughout the kitchen.

"Almost," Fulgur hummed as he rolled one last leaf of spinach.

Seeing Fulgur's back turned towards him, Uki felt the antsiness of wanting to be close itching beneath his skin. Shamelessly, he sidled up to Fulgur and wrapped his arms around his waist, standing up on tip-toe to look over his shoulder.

Fulgur huffed and looked back with fond eyes, which would've melted Uki's heart if it wasn't for the fact that the knife, which he had been using to chop automatically, hit his cybernetic finger with a -clang-! Fulgur laughed in surprise, and Uki sighed in exasperation, wondering how many injuries this somewhat-clumsy cyborg would impose on himself if it weren't for his cynets. Despite having once been a fierce legatus, the man really had softened up once he got used to domestic life.

It was a good look on him, Uki decided. He leaned his head onto Fulgur's shoulder, hands never leaving his lover's waist.

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉