I'm So Screwed

That bastard, next time I see him, I'll whoop his ass. I could feel my face growing hotter. Damn Tsukishima, stealing my first kiss.
(A cliche. Wish I could say I was sorry 😉)

I walk into the bathroom to clear my head. I slide my back down the wall and just sit there. I let my head lean against the tile on the wall. Hearing the door open, I instinctively look up, noticing two girls walk in. I quickly stand up and go to the sink, accidentally bumping into one of their shoulders. I turn to face her.

"Watch it bitch!" She says, clearly already on edge.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." I say, hoping that I wouldn't get into a fight on my second day here. I turn away, attempting to go wash my hands when I feel someone grip the hood of my sweatshirt and yank me backwards, my back slammed against the tile wall, caught off guard.

"Stay away from the volleyball team you slut." Her eyes were seething. I stand up, seemingly towering over her.

"Last I knew, it's illegal to own another human being, let alone an entire group of them, they can do what they want, and so can I. Who are you to tell me what to do?" I begin walking away. "You're clearly not my mom," I mumble to myself. She stands behind me, obviously about to do something, I turn around, receiving a punch to the face that felt more like getting whacked with a pillow from how weak she was.

I turn back around and leave her and her friend, not giving her the satisfaction of a fight. Reaching up to my face, I touch my lip, noticing there's a decent amount of blood leaking from it, I use my hoodie sleeve to dab away the blood. I walk out of the bathroom to see Tsukishima leaning against the wall next to the bathroom.

I ignore him and begin walking to class. Hearing his distinct footsteps behind me, I could tell he was following me. I once again speed up, letting my feet lead me wherever, more so wondering if he was actually following me, or just going the same direction.

I speed up again, turning a corner I begin sprinting. I find myself in the school's library with his footsteps still echoing the deserted halls. I decide to go hide behind some shelves, now sitting on the floor with my knees to my chest, I let out a sigh. I lean my head back against the books, catching my breath. I was sure he wouldn't be able to find me, I'd just have to wait until I can't hear his footsteps anymore. I close my eyes, letting all the tension go as my body relaxes for the first time since yesterday.

"Thought you could lose me midget?" I knew that voice, not even opening my eyes or moving I respond.

"Why are you following me Goliath?" I say, refusing to look at him.

"I told you, I was going to stick with you, you damn idiot. Plus, your lip seems pretty busted." His voice sounded somehow softer than normal. I could feel his gaze, knowing he was staring.

I open my eyes, "stop staring or I'll think you like me or something you damn giant," I say with a smirk. His face gets a light pink hue as he looks away from me. "Aww, is Suckyshima flustered?" I tease. He brings his hand to his face to try to cover it, his ears gave him away.

"Shut up you damn twerp. Now let's go, class is about to start and I don't want to be late." He says, finally looking back at me, my blue eyes lock together with his golden brown ones.

"Oh no, I can't stand up, I guess you'll have to help me," I say teasingly, reaching my hand out. I could see him think for a second before grabbing my extended hand and yanking me up, almost making me fall face first. Having caught myself, I shot him a glare before I walk off.