Baking

I turn around, jumping backwards into the counter, my back surely didn't like that. He had somehow made it from his spot at the table, over to the other side of the kitchen where I was without me hearing him.

He stands in front of me, hands in his pockets.

"Where do we start?"

I point at which bowls of ingredients need to be combined together first, letting him do the mixing.

While he was making the cake batter, I decided to be useful and make the frosting for the cake, using just a normal whisk instead of an electric mixer. I whisked it until I felt it was good enough, taking a piping bag and a tip, I scrape the frosting into the bag before twisting it shut and setting it on the counter.

I watch as the tall blond struggles to read the small lettering of the recipe.

I slide the bowls of ingredients that he needed next towards him, a small smirk on my face.

After a while of the tall bean pole struggling while I let out small laughs while helping him, we finally get it finished, after putting it in a pan, we put it into the oven.

Tsukishima leaves the kitchen, I take out my phone, setting a timer in case I don't hear the one in the kitchen go off before following him to the living room, situating myself comfortably on the couch, keeping the distance between us.

Turning on the Tv, I go to Netflix to look for a movie. I get excited when I see that Jurassic Park is in the movies, I press play immediately. I set down the remote on the side table next to me, bouncing a little from excitement.

I hear a light chuckle next to me, I look over to see the saltshaker looking at me with a sly smile.

"What? Do you not like dinosaurs? Should I change it?" I ask, my eyebrows furrowed. I was worried that I may have made the wrong decision on what movie to pick. He shakes his head, his smile going even wider, becoming more and more genuine.

"No, it's perfect. Dinosaurs are great." I grin widely, my eyes shining with excitement.