𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

PROLOGUE 

PROLOGUE 

"SHUT UP GALLAGHER!"

She raises her middle finger in the direction of the handcuffed Mickey Milkovitch, who returns the gesture, after a week of dramatics from the soon to be wed convict,  the day was here for him and her younger brother, Ian to be wedded, their plans being fooled by the venue being burned down to the ground and painted with homophobia graffiti, cutoursty of Terry Milkovitch.

"What about the old park, they got a gesbo in the middle." Brandy suggests ignoring the grumbling from her foul mouthed friend, Carl makes a buzzer noise.

"Negative, they shut it down after too many pedos."He say's. She rolls her eyes in annoyance, continuing to scroll through Google for venues in the Chicago area.  Something easy for her to afford, or for her family to at least.

"Yo Brandy, don't you have connections to like the military?Can they give us a fraiter, you did graduate from guns and roses? " Mickey asks her, sipping a beer, she raises a brow at his words.

"I graduated from Top Gun, and no I just can't call up the military and be like, Hey we need to burrow one of your carriers for a ghetto wedding, dont  worry it will still be intact." Brandy remarks, he shrugs his shoulders.

" Well shit, worth a shot." He burps.

The day she left for Top Gun was a hard one for her, Brandy had never been far from Chicago before, at least spending months away without a small contact with her family. Even when she went to the school counselor, he laughed at the idea of a gallagher being in the military, saying that she should try a profession that would require less thinking.

It took everything in Brandy not to slap the man in the face, wanting to prove everyone wrong she started staying up late studying and figuring out what was needed for her to get into the navy, after her graduate from high school she was accepted to the University of Chicago on a grant. Work study was a pain for her to do and she had to find legals way to make sure she was able to pay for her application. Eventually applying for navy and being referred to Top Gun. Almost everyone liked the idea of her going into the military everyone that wasn't frank, who claimed that the Navy was made for the weak and soulless. He shut up after brandy offered to have her call sign named after him. 

"Korean Baptists have a bat mitzvah in their parrish hall, whatever the fuck that is." Sandy suggests to the couple, Brandy furrows her brows.

"They do that?" She asks, Sandy shrugs her shoulders. 

"What's going on?" Lip asks walkin into the Gallagher Kitchen. "Terry Milkovich burned down the Bamboo Lotus." Ian informs him. 

"He what!" Lip exclaims.

"To the ground, So now everything's getting delivered here." Ian explains before going back to his phone, as the delivery men bring in the decorations and chairs to their house.