Tick, Tick, She Will Go

Tick Tick, She Will Go

BRANDY COULD hear the sounds of a beeping repeating in her ears, she grumbles under her breath as she hits the top snooze button of her alarm sitting up leaning against her backboard. Her head pounded with the events of last night replaying, drinking too much and almost falling off a picnic table, Bob and Shayla. She grips her head opening her water bottle next to her bed and the bottle of advil, taking out two pills and putting them into her mouth letting the water wash them down.

She looks to her couch hearing small snores coming from it, she furrows her brows before lettibg a grin waiver onto her face, she licks her lips standing up walking over to her other chair in the room to find the sleeping man on her couch. She knew it was lie that no one looks cute when their sleeping especially herself but right now the man asleep on her cheap twenty dollar couch looked peaceful.

She reaches out touches his shoulder gently shaking him awake. He groans turning over with his eyes open slightly looking up at the brunette, she gives him a soft smile. "Hi." He mumbles.

"Hi." She says back to him, she sighs heavy looking out at her balcony. "You didnt have to stay you know."

"Oh..uh I know I just i didn't want you choking or anything." Bob tells her, she chuckles lightly at his worry for her. " I moved you to your bed."

"Yeah well uh, I didn't really feel like waking up on my floor. anyways" Brandy chuckles tiredly rubbing her eyes looking to her alarm to see the time read five in the morning, she sighs looking back at him noticing his glasses weren't on his face.

"You look strange without your glasses." Brandy says bluntly, his eye wide for a moment as he touches his face, she smirks watching him get flustered.

"Uh..I dont like contacts."

"Honestly, you look better with them." She compliments him, he looks to her wooden coffee table to see the spectacles closed up, he leans over the table putting them back on his face, he smiles softly looking to her with admiration, at the moment she still wore her dark green muscle tee, just without her patched leather jacket.

"What time is it?" He asks looking at his watch on his wrist. "Its uh five AM, you uh might wanna go back to you place."

"Yeah that's a good idea." He nods his head his voice seeming deeper then usual to her as it was early in the morning for the both of them, she grabs her phone to see messages from her sisters and brother and some from the crew, she rubs her eyes standing up walking to her kitchen splashing water onto her face.

"Uh, Did you happen to see where my lanyard is?" She asks him, he nods his head pointing at the floor near her fridge, she looks down seeing her small taser. "Oh."

"Did I talk about how big my taser is, like did I say anything weird to you at all?"

"Uh nothing to bad, even if you did i swear I wouldn't tell on you." Bob promises her, she laughs lightly looking into her mirror above her calendar to see her massacre had rubbed under eyes making her look like a racoon, she rolls her eyes.