And The Bar Cried One More

SHE GRIPS THE SHOT GLASS as she leans her head back letting the auburn drink slips down her throat as she squints her eyes as she shakes her head as the liquid burns her throat. She opens her eyes filling tears come her eyes as she recovers from the drink.Brandy looks to the two pilots who down the shots with the same expression.

"Shit that's strong." Ajax exclaims earning a laugh from the two woman, Brandy looks to the other crew, Red Wing stayed true to her promise and bought the crew a round of drinks as most of them missed their targets all day during their training.

"What is this your first day?" Brandy jokes looking at his dark brown eyes filled red with tears, she laughs leaning her head back.

"Okay I thinks that enough for me." Ajax tells them, she furrows her brows confused at her friend. "Abstaining?"

"It's called being a professional." Ajax corrects them "We still have training tomorrow." Both woman chuckle at his explanation.

"Yeah, at 0008 hours, and right now its seven, let loose." Red Wing tells him as she grabs his other shot downing it with a squint as her forehead wrinkles, she shakes her head opening her eyes as a single tear falls down her cheeks.

"You know where I come from it takes about five of these to knock someone on their ass." Brandy admits to the two of them, Red Wing laughs shaking her head.

"Yeah and where is that Daredevil?" She asks her, the brunette looks around her as making sure a certain blonde wasn't around to hear her. "Chicago."

"What part?" Red Wing asks her, she nods her head debating on whether or not she should tell, she shrugs her shoulders. "Southside."

"Oh so your from the yards like me, do tell me what was it like?" Red Wing wonder as she brings a shiner bock beer to her lips. "No I'm not telling you."

"Oh come on, flatter me." She pressures her, Brandy smiles shaking her head. "No."

"Fine I will go first, When I was nine I saw about eight homeless people and one was living in my malibu barbie tent that my mom had stolen from KMart." Red Wing recalls to them, her eyes widen at the tale, she chuckles softly looking to Ajax who keeps the same look as her.

"Okay uh, at the age of eight my alcoholic father had stuff a teddy bear filled with drugs into my backpack, If I had smelt the broken bottle of heroin I would have gotten thrown into foster care."Brandy recalls, Ajax's jaw drops agape.

"Wow uh my life is pretty tame." Ajax says in disbelief, both woman look to the man waiting for him to add onto the stories.

"Um..well my first boyfriend when I was fifteen tried make me steal a beer can in my pants."