Run Flyboy Run!

Run Flyboy Run!

SHE CAN FEEL the bags practically growing under her eyes as she stared up the popcorn ceiling, only able to get three hours of sleep only after she had taken a sleep pill around one in the morning. After a small cat nap she had taken in the rec room of the Naval Base, only being woken up by Rooster shaking her awake. Brandy hated that she couldn't sleep, she knew that she didn't work well if she was tired, only thing keeping her away during her time for the detachment being consistent drinking of energy drinks and the rush of adrenaline she would get from flying. She sighs, bringing her hands to her eyes, filled with tears from being awake and the jet lag,

"I'm so over this." She grumbles out loud, she hears the faint buzzing of her phone to her left, she groans irritated , grabbing it. Her brows knit together in confusion seeing the caller ID of her younger brother, Liam, she clicks the green button answering it.

"Hello?" She answers in confusion. 

"Hi" Liam answers, she smiles hearing the sound of little brother's voice, she had always loved him the most, he was the most pure of her siblings always seeming to have a smile, though he is probably the second most smartest Gallagher out of all of them.

"Do you realize it's six am here right?" She chuckles sitting up bringing her knees to her chest.

"Yeah I know." Liam says, she shakes her head with a tired grin. "So why are you calling Little man?" Brandy asks him, she can hear him sigh on the other line.

"I wanted to hear your voice." He admits, she can feel her jaw drop agape in shock.

"Aww you all miss me that much huh?"Brandy remarks, she can hear shouts on the other line, assuming to belong to her other siblings and people of the house, she knits her brows, usually she wouldn't have them calling for something without having an actual reason other than missing her.

"And I also need to ask you something." He says to her, And there it is, she thinks as she sighs at his wonder. 

"Of course, What's going on?" Brandy questions.

"Do you have a leather jacket somewhere in the house?" Liam asks, she furrows her brows "What?Why would you need a leather jacket?" Brandy asks him.

"I'm thinking of changing my style, something cool." He tells her, she laughs softly at his telling. "And you think your older sister's clothes will do."

"Lip said that you have a leather jacket and that they are considered cool."

"Well yeah I have one..but I don't have it at the house." Brandy informs him, she can hear him sigh in frustration over the phone. 

"So you mean to tell me that the big box you have stuffed in the closet above is not filled with clothes to hide from Debbie."

"How do you know that?" Brandy demands from him, she locks her closet before she left home, not risking her clothes being raided while she is on leave and if something were to happen to her, the only person having access to it being her and Ian.