𝑩𝑶𝑵𝑼𝑺 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹

Bonus Chapter -Head cannons

The dagger squad had gotten together for New Years, and Redwing had brought Cards Against Humanity, both her and Brandy had to explain what some of the terms meant to their friends. 

The first time Bob gotten drunk,Brandy had to help him with a hangover because he is a lightweight, she stopped drinking as much around make him not feel bad about it. 

Most of her detachments dont effect  her as much anymore after the uranium mission, occasionally she has one that is tough that she fears she isn't gonna come back, the first person she calls is Ian then Bob, if he isn't with her. 

Maverick basically adopted Brandy, acting as surrogate father to her and Bradley, teaching her how to fix old planes. 

Brandy fixes up Mavericks hangar, organizing his tools, which he later messes up after promising her would keep it clean. 

Ian had flown out to California to visit Brandy, the two had gone to the hard deck for a drink, introducing him to Penny and Maverick. 

Frank likes to poke fun at Bob for being in the Navy and wearing glasses, Brandy had told him to ignore him, thats what she did. Frank even though he dosent show it, he thinks that Bob is nice, too nice for her. 

Phoenix, Brandy, Halo and Redwing, once a month get togethor for drinks. Brandy thinking shes around to much testorne and that she deserves it. 

Hangman and Brandy have a mutual friendship, she wouldnt go out of her way to spend time with him by herself, she would kick his ass in a game of pool any time of the week. 

Fiona had met Bob, the two instanly got along, Brandy had been nervous that her sister wasnt going to like him, thinking he is too "Weak" to date her. 

She changed her lockscreen to her and Bob, her kissing his cheek, he had his eyes closed when she took the picture, she didn't mind though.

Bob had originally not liked wearing his glasses, only really wearing them for detachments and wearing contacts when he wasn't. Brandy had insisted that he should always wear his glasses because she thought he looked more handsome with them.

Bradley had gotten a memorial tattoo for his parents, two birds with halos, at Brandy's suggestion he had it tattooed on his pec.

The first few nights when she moved to San Diego were tough, she had one night where she had called Bob, crying about feeling homesick. Not even an hours after she had ended her phone call he had showed up to stay with her.