Endure and Go On Songbird

EVEN WITH HER ALARM sounding in her ears she had a sleepless night again, she groans turning on her side not even bothering with snoozing just unplugging the alarm. Her eyes look up at her popcorn ceiling sighing heavy, she didn't even know if she even wanted to wake up for the day, soon it was gonna be over for her and she didn't know either if she was coming back to the beach apartment. She stands up moving her comforter out of her way getting up walking to her bathroom flipping on the light switch looking to the small mirror, her eyes had bags under them making her shake her head annoyed at the appearance. 
She turns on her faucet splashing cold water in face hoping to wake herself up, she wipes her face putting water into her mouth gargling it washing out the morning taste. 

"You look awful." Brandy grumbles, she sighs walking back into her bed sitting on her bed leaning against the wall, she looks down at her phone that laid on the grey sheet on her mattress, she scrolls through her pictures, some recent others from a few years ago. 
She clicks on one of her videos of her and Liam. 

The both of them throwing water balloons at Fiona, who shouted for her siblings to stop only for Liam to toss another one at her shattering on her hair, Brandy smiled at her own video feeling a ping her chest thinking of her family. She closes out of her pictures clicking on her contacts only having her thumb lay over the phone number. 

"She's probably not even up." Brandy whispers out loud, she shakes off her thoughts ignoring them clicking on the green circle as the line began to ring on, she tapped the blue phone case waiting for a voice on the other side, it rings for the third time, she was already losing hope that she was even gonna pick up till she could hear breathing on the other line. 

"Hi." She can feel tears come to her eyes at the sound of her older sisters voice, she chuckles aloud. "Hey Fi." 

"Let me guess you can't sleep?" Fiona asks her sister, she shakes her head hating that she was right about it. "How did you guess." 

"Because your the only other person I know to call at five am." She points out, she nods her head at her explanation. "Well i'm glad to know you still care." 

"Why are you up I thought a big real estate ladies get beauty sleep?" Brandy teases her sister, she could swear she hears her eye roll through the phone screen, she leans over turning on her bedside lamp. 

"Well same as you I can't sleep, I have this big meeting with a contractor, I bought this apartment building and I'm reworking the top floor to fit the boho aesthetic of Seattle." Fiona explains to her, she didn't understand what it really meant but knew it was important to her sister. 
After she left chicago, Fiona had been around places dipping her toes in different real estates around the states, Brandy had helped her with squatters that took over her apartment back in Chicago, having to tackle a woman after she tried to steal her dog from her. She was also there for her sister after she left her Ex ford who had been cheating on her and lied about being divorced. She had hit her own rock bottom and had to get herself out she didn't think that her leaving would affect her as much as it did, but it had.