Sleep On The Floor

Sleep On The Floor

WHAT ABOUT THIS SHIRT? Red Wing asks her holding up the grey shirt from floor, she shrugs her shoulders. "Smell it" She orders her, she brings her nose to the fabric only to gag making the brunette laugh at her reaction.

"What in the holy hell is that?" She ask her, she shrugs as she points to it. 

"That sweetheart is the southside of Chicago." Brandy joke's, she shakes her head at her attitude as she began to fold the smelly shirt. 

"So how are you getting home?" Shayla asks her friend, she sighs as she folds another shirt placing it into her suitcase. "Well I uh already sent my bike back home and my rental is gone so I did the next best thing." 

"Plane?" She wonder's, she shakes her head no. 

"Bus." She answers, she furrowed her brow in confusion at her answer. 

"Why would you wanna take a bus, your are statistically safer on a plane."She inform's her, she shakes her head. 

"i've hit my quota on plane's to last me a month." Brandy joke's she nods her head. She picks up another one of her shirts. 

"Oh this is cute why didn't you ever wear this?" She asks holding up her black muscle tee up, she can see the white Chicago skyline on the lining. "I forget about it." 

"You have taste." She comment's, Brandy reaches over her bed taking the shirt from her, her green eyes dart to a burn scar on her friend's that extended halfway up her wrists, her eyes widen as she grabs her wrist in concern. 

"Narly." Red Wing remark's as she turned it over, she chuckles at her reaction. 

"That is the only scar I am not proud to have." She admits, she furrowed her brow. 

"How did you get it?" She wonder's, she sits down on the made bed, she laughs to herself as she recalls the night in Los Angeles. "Well I was in Los Angeles and I checked into this motel." 

"And what would you know the person next door to me was apparently sleeping with a cigarette next to them, next thing I know everything was on fire and a beam had fallen down blocking me from getting out of my room. " Brandy recall's to her, she listened intently. 

"When it fell the flame's from it burnt me, I passed out from smoke inhalation and if the firefighter's hadn't found me I would have died." She explains, her jaw dropped agape at her explanation. 

"That's insane." Red Wing exclaims, she nods her head chuckling. 

"Yeah some guy called Buck ended up carrying me bridal style out, if he didnt I more than likely wouldn't be here." Brandy chuckle's telling her. 

"Who names their kid Buck?" She ask her, she shrugs her shoulders. "Could have been named worse." She joke's earning an eye roll from her friend and a scoff.