Go Forth and Conquer, My Little Sailor

Go Forth and Conquer, My little Sailor

CAN'T BELIEVE THEY CALLED YOU BACK! Lip exclaims standing in her bedroom doorway as she pulls her suitcase out of her closet, littered with stickers from San Diego, she nods her head at her brothers outburst.

"That's how it works Lip, they need me they call." Brandy tells him going through her hangers, grabbing off a plaid shirt, she sniffs it, she gags before shrugging her shoulder tossing it onto her bed.

"Can't you just tell them that you can't go?" Lip asks her, she scoffs shaking her head.

"It's not like I can just call the guy and sa,y Hey I changed my mind I dont wanna do your top secret mission, hope no one blow's up." Brandy remarks, she chuckles at her own joke as she goes through her clothes again.

"Then tell him you got gonorrhea, or something." Lip suggests to her, she shakes her head. 

"Lip, it's not a big deal, I know what I was signing up for when I joined."Brandy say's. He looked down then at his sister. 

"So you actually wanna go?" Lip asks her, she scoffs. He did this to her the first time she left for Top Gun, he gave her the speech of being blown up in the sky and them having to find her burnt corpse in some foreign country or them never able to bury her, all things that she knew would be a possibility.

"Lip, if I could stay here with you guys I would, but this is my job." She remind's him. 

 "This what I do for a living, I fly jets into foreign countries so you still have the freedom to fill your lungs with camel cigarettes." Brandy tells him, he finally sighs.

"Well your not leaving without a goodbye party." He tells her, she smirks at his suggestion nodding her head.

"Wait, no lip, it's Thursday you guys can't just throw a party on a Thursday."Brandy state's. 

"No no, we are throwing a party and you are gonna shut the fuck up and have a good time." He orders her, she chuckles shaking her head as he runs downstairs shouting to her other siblings, she sighs going back to her closet, her eye landing on a green bomber jacket.

"I remember you old friend, good times with you." She mumbles taking it off the hanger, she eyes her suitcase, shrugging her shoulders tossing it into the case, she sighs heavy.

She didn't show it but she is scared. She knows for a fact that there is a chance that she is gonna be coming back from her mission. She doesn't know yet what the mission is but she still has the gut feeling, that there is a chance that she might not come back alive.

"You ready for sandy San Diego, tans and booze?" A voice asks her, she turns to see a familiar face standing in the doorway of her room, her smile widens, Ian smirks at her reaction, he gasps in surprise as she wraps her arms around his neck engulfing him in a hug.