Fire in the Sky

Fire in the sky

Fire in the sky

EYES UP DAREDEVIL, she can hear the sounds of her wingman say over the radio. She nods her head looking at her navigation, only two minute to target and they were only a mile out.

"Copying that." Brandy reassures her giving her wingman a heads up, she sighs thankful that it was just her, Redwing and Ajax, she didnt wanna see anyone else for the rest of the day knowing the moment she was back on the ground she was gonna be the star of the show, not in the good way. She was unaware that she was gonna be seen as the bad guy from her outburst, she was gonna get a talking too and side eyed while Hangman was gonna get a slap on the wrist for making her snap.

"So we gonna address the fat ass elephant flying right now?" Red Wing speaks up, the woman shakes her head. "Not the time."

"Okay, I for one think it was awesome, well deserved." Ajax tells her, she smirks at his reassurance to her, she looks down at her navigation, still two minutes to target and a mile and half from target, she smiles.

"Talk to me Ajax, how we looking?" Red Wing asks him. Ajax looks down at his navigation to hear a steady beeping he furrows his brows.

"What the hell is that?"

"I dont know." He tells the two of them, he turns around to see the nose of another f-18 following right on his plane, his eyes widen as his brows knitted in confusion and realization. "Its Maverick."

"White Team, your caught." The Captain tells them, she can feel her heart begin to race in her ears as she looks over shoulders. "Why is he up here?"

"Maybe he is trying to be a wise advice giver and tell us how awesome we are." Red Wing jokes laughing at her own joke earning a shake of head from Brandy who returned her attention to her radar.

"I'm a bandit on course to intercept, white team what's your move?" Maverick ask's them, she sighs into her mask.

"Talk to me Ajax where is he, where is he?"

"He's twenty five miles to your right, twelve o clock, 900 knots." Ajax informs them, she nods her head. "Copy."

"Your call Daredevil, what do you wanna do?" Red Wing wonders, she looks down at her radar looking to their time, they are doing well and can maintain their speed.

"We are good on time and closing to target fast, stay on course."

She orders them sternly, she was confident in their efforts. "Ajax, I need your ready with that laser we are a minute target.

"Copying."

"Bandit closing in White Team." Mavericks voice plays over her radio, she grunts in frustration as she turns herself as the wingman followed after her she realigns herself as she sees the white target still unhit, she huffs.