Authors Note (plz read so this fic makes sense)

Just to get it out of the way, here's all the general information you need before you start reading this fic. obviously this fic contains major spoilers for the entirety of the netflix Castlevania series, so if you haven't finished watching all the way through season four I'd recommend you do that. 

first things first, if you're coming here from one of my other fanfictions, you should know it's a lot more angsty than my previous writing. this fanfiction contains intense themes of suicide, severe depression, trauma and self harm. 

along with that, there is mature content that follows the themes of the show such as mild sexual content and violence. 

 secondly: for plot reasons Y/N is bisexual in this fanfiction. I will not be elaborating. 

thirdly, our girl Y/N is traumatized (as always) and a major part of her character plays around that. I will do my best to depict this accurately, and I tried to refrain from using too many things I myself am not familiar with, so it's as close to realistic as I can get in a fantasy fanfiction. 

I made two playlists for Alucard, one is classical music and the other is just a regular playlist, if you'd like to listen to them click the link on my profile that takes you to my spotify. there's also a Trevor and a Carmilla playlist there.