Chipped

It was around 7:00 am that you woke up at Jasmine's house. You stretched and yawned, swinging your legs over the side of the bed and scratched the back of your neck. Out of habit, you picked up your phone, your eyes widening when you saw the sight before you.

27 text messages, 17 missed calls from 'Parents'

Shit.

You opened up your messages and read through them, most of them being 'Where are you?' and 'What are you doing?' You scrolled down to the end of the messages and your heart skipped a beat.

"We're coming to pick you up in 20 minutes. We need to talk." - Mum

Oh god were you screwed or what?

Quickly, you shoved your body into motion, grabbing your stuff and throwing it into the backpack you brought with you. All your frantic movements woke up Jasmine and she sat up groggily, rubbing her eyes. "(Y/n)? What's going on?" She asked, as she swung her legs over the side of the bed. You simply showed her the text and her eyes widened. "Shit." You both said in unison.

You were downstairs in the next 10 minutes, you grabbed some food and double checked your bag. You sat and talked with Jasmine, the anxiety squeezing your chest from the inside as your breaths became shorter. Finally, you herd the beeping of a horn from outside. You threw on you (f/c) hoodie and tucked your hair into the hood and pulled it up. You exchanged worried glances with Jasmine and took a deep breath before you opened the door and stepped out.