Stars (Good Ending)

(Your P.O.V)

This was it, the last night of shit in that fucking hell-hole I'm forced to call my job. Mike and I got ready for work, occasionally poking each other in the ribs. We grabbed some toast and shot out the door, already late for work. We jumped into the car and raced off.

-time skip brought to you by Vincent drooling over toast-

We skidded to a halt outside the pizzeria, running to the door and throwing it open, laughing. We took our places in the office, the same set-up as last time; Mike on cameras, me on lights and doors. The bell had already rang and as Mike picked up the tablet, Bonnie was already in the west hall. I checked both lights. Nothing.

"(Y/n)"

"Aye?"

"Bonnie"

I slammed down the door. "Dealt with"

"Chica"

I ran to the other door, slamming it in the groaning chickens face.

"Nice one"

"Thanks"

"..."

"SHIT!"

"What?!"

"Foxy!"

"Fan ta dig , du Gud fan räv!"

Mike looked at me strange after I swore in Swedish. "The fuck?" He asked.

"It's Swedish, it means "Fuck you, you god damn fox"" I explained, slamming the door in Foxy's face.

"Ohhh, you've gotta teach me"

"All I know is swear words"

"Perfect" He grinned.

I rolled my eyes, opening the doors and awaiting the next command

-time skip cause I'm too lazy to write-

The bells rang out for 6 am with me and Mike cheering with the children. That was it, no more fucking nights (I'm excluding night 6 cause I want to, deal with it) No more shit. I ran out of the office, sliding onto my knees into the Dining room.

"FUCK IT ALL, FUCK IT ALL, DON'T GIVE A SHIT ANYMOOOORE, FUCK IT ALL, FUCK IT ALLLLL, FLIP THE TABLE, SCREW YOU ALL!" I flipped a table, jumping onto another one. "I DON'T TAKE, THIS BULLSHIT A-NY-MOOOOOOORE, I DON'T GIVE A FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK. FIVE NIGHTS NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAAAAY" ( yes I just did that)

Mike clapped as I jumped off of the table. We joined hands and ran to the exit, bursting out of the door. Never before had I felt so alive as Mike spun me round. He let me go and kissed me long and hard before letting me go. "U-um...(Y/n)? Since we made it out alive, I have a question that I've wanted to ask you since I met you..." He was blushing profoundly as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Ask away, Mikey" I grinned.

(Mike's P.O.V)

I took a deep breath, my hands shaking. Here goes nothing. I reached into the blazer pocket and grabbed what I was searching for, going down onto one knee and holding out a small box in my hands towards (y/n). She gasped and her eyes misted over.

"(Y/n) (L/n), I have loved you since the first moment I layed eyes on you. You mean the world to me and I want to be with you forever. I'm a fucking dick to everyone and I'm a hopless romantic, but I love you, more than I've ever loved anyone. (Y/n), Will you marry me?" I asked, my cheeks burning. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she nodded. "Yes, you fucking asshole YES!" She cried as she leapt onto me as I slid the ring onto her finger. Her (e/c) orbs were misted over and I realised it was the first time I'd seen her cry. Before I knew it, I was crying too as I held her close and kissed her, wanting it to last forever.

I clung to her, my head spinning. Everything was perfect, the girl of my dreams is mine, and I love her, so fucking much. As the sun began to rise over our fucked up little world, I danced with her, the sunbeams twinkling down onto the world. Our laughter, tears and love would last forever, etched into the rising sun that would remind us, of how lucky we are to have found each other in the one place where it seemed impossible.

"Look at her, dancing with him in the sunlight. My little (nickname) is all grown up, and has a future. I can only wish her the best, for I have to go. Mike Schmidt, you better look after her and make her happy, or I will find you in this goddammned suit of mine and end you. Goodbye, little kitten, I'm so proud of you. I love you."- Vincent