Picking up the Pieces

It was 11:45 when you got out of bed quietly. You grabbed the bag underneath your bed and the rope with it. You began walking towards the window before stopping and grabbing the medi kit. As quickly and quietly as you could, you slipped it into your bag and opened the window. You tied the rope to the window hook and let it fall down. It fell to about 5 metres above the ground, you'd be fine.

Taking one last look at the room that was once your prison, you climbed out of the window and made your decent, jumping off when you needed to. You tugged the rope, pulling the window down and loosening the rope as it fell quietly into your waiting hands. You stuffed it into your bag and opened the gate into your front garden quietly. You jumped the fence rather than opening the squeaky gate and looked one last time at the house.

"I hope you die in a fire..." You growled and turned away. You walked up to the car they cherished and picked up a rock and scrawled into the roof "You will burn" You threw down the rock and ran. You ran faster that you thought you ever could.

You cast your mind back to the better times, when your parents cared and loved you.

I have changed....I have changed.

Just like you, just like you!

You remembered the day everything changed, the day..they changed...

For how long?

For how long must I wait?

I know there's something wrong...

You didn't know why they changed, or what caused them to despise you...it just happened. After they had started fighting with you, you tried everything to bring back your old parents...

Your concrete heart isn't beating...

and I've tried, to make it come alive

But they were long gone, only to be replaced by these monsters in their form. You remembered when they would take you to the happiest place on Earth..Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

No shadows...just red lights,

Now I'm here to rescue you!

Finally you knew where you were going. It was a town over from yours, around 15 miles away, meaning it would take you around 5 hours to get there. "Better get moving then.." you muttered, picking up the pace.

Ooo,

I'm still alive!

I'm still alive!

I cannot apologise, no

(Rest of the song)