Air

(Your P.O.V)

I walked along the road towards the park humming the tune to a song I had heard from a car radio.I began to sing it quietly as I reached the park.

"Oh the wind whistles down,

the cold dark street tonight,

and the people they were dancin'

to the music vibe,

and the boys chase the girls

with the curls in their hair

while the shy tormented youth sit

way over there,

And the songs they get louder,

each one better than before."

I began to dance around as I reached the park, Vincent clapping to the beat in my head.

"And you're singin' the songs,

thinkin' "This is the life",

and you wake up in the mornin' ,

and your head feels twice the size,

where you gonna go

where you gonna go

where you gonna sleep tonight?

and your singin' the songs,

thinkin' "This is the life",

(Vincent joins in) And you wake

up in the mornin'

and your head feels twice the size,

where you gonna go

where you gonna go

where you gonna sleep tonight

where you gonna sleep tonight?

(rest of da song)

(Mike's P.O.V)

I drove as fast as I could towards the park, shooting through red lights and almost crashing twice. When I got there I literally fell out of my car and gasped for air. I locked my car and walked over to a bench, sitting and letting the tears fall. The sound of a girl singing reached my ears and I raised my head, trying to locate the source of the sound. I got up and began walking towards the sound and who do I see but (Y/n). Her singing.....it's beautiful. I felt heat start to creep up my neck. I shook my head, watching as she finished singing and walked over to a bench and layed down. Why's she doing that, why not just go home?

(Your P.O.V)

I finished singing and lay down on a bench. Guess this'll have to do, I don't exactly have any friends here. "G'night Vincent" I murmured. "Goodnight (y/n)" He yawned back. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

(Mike's P.O.V)

She just lay down and slept on the bench. I don't think she has anywhere to go...ugh why do I care so much? I only just met her and she seems fine....but...

FUUUUUCKKKKK. Nothing left to do then. I walked over and picked her up bridal style and carried her over to my car. I gently put her down in the back seat and put the seat belt over her. I climbed into the front and started the engine, beginning to drive back to my apartment. Good thing it's on the other side of town from....them.