Night 4

(Your P.O.V)

I woke up in Mike's arms, my head on his chest and his arms on my back. We had fallen asleep on the couch last night, with me sleeping on top of Mike. I planted a kiss on his forehead and got up, turning the kettle on and going to the bathroom. After that, I made the coffee and brought it over to Mike. He was still fast asleep, the only sound in the room was his even breathing. The clock read 10:30, so we had a while. I wondered how I could wake him up, when the thought came to me. I sat next to his sleeping figure and leaned over.

(Mike's P.O.V)

I woke up to (y/n)'s lips pressed to mine. She was sure full of surprises. I pulled her down onto me, embracing her and deepening the kiss. After making out for a while, the kiss ended all too soon as she pulled away. "Morning~" I purred, nuzzling into her neck. "It's late evening, you dummy" She laughed. God that laugh was adorable. I sat up, holding her against my chest. "Hey I just realised, I never actually asked you out did I?" I asked her, kissing the top of her head. "Nope" She mumbled back. "Well then~" I sat her up and looked deeply into those beautiful (e/c) eyes. "Be mine?" I asked. She smiled and kissed me. "Nah...." She smiled and got off me. I sat bolt upright "Wha?!" I asked, worriedly. She giggled "I was joking, fluffbrain." She giggled, handing me some coffee and another kiss on the cheek. I smiled, for once I was actually happy.

(Your P.O.V)

I made breakfast even though it was 10:55, that's just how weird I am. We went to work when we were ready and got there around 2 minutes late. I jumped into the sat, spinning around the small office. "Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!" I bumped into Mike twice, him pushing me gently around. I picked up the tablet as flicked through the screens. I told Mike when to do the doors and all in all we worked as an efficient team.

I suddenly felt Mike behind me as he took the tablet away and put it down. He walked in front of me and put his arms on either side of the chair. He smirked and leaned over me, kissing me roughly. He caught me by surprise and I squeaked, before melting into the kiss. I draped my arms over his neck as he picked me up and out of the chair as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pinned me against the wall as he attacked my neck, earning a few moans from me. I ran my hands up and down his back, kissing him again. We went on like that until we heard an animatronic scream. We whipped our heads around to the right door to see Chica smiling and fangirling. Mike slammed the door down and turned back to me.He huskily mumbled, "Now, where were we?~"