Night 2

(A/N: Thanks to T3chyArt15 for proof reading this last night, as I was so tired. You truly are an awesome friend!)

(Your P.O.V)

Mike was drunk. I didn't know why or how, but he was. I woke up to the sound of snoring and something heavy on my chest. I opened my eyes to see Mike's face inches from mine. He reeked of alcohol and cigarettes. I have to admit though, he's kinda cute when he's asleep. I rolled him off of me and stood up, looking at the clock.

8:30pm

I walked into the living room and made coffee, taking note of all the bottles on the floor. It was as I was mixing the coffee and sugar that I felt arms snake around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder. "Haaaaii (y/n)~" Mike cooed into my ear. "Mike, what the hell is going on?" I was becoming red in the face. "You're hot..." He said, nuzzling my neck. "You're drunk..." I replied, shoving coffee into his hands. Tonight was not gonna be fun. Not only would I have to keep an eye on the animatronics, but also on Mike too. I walked over to the couch in front of the small TV and sat down, flicking on the TV. It wasn't long before Mike came and curled up beside me, resting his head in my lap while I was sipping my coffee. "Hey (y/n)?~" Mike asked, reaching up to touch my nose. "What Mike?" I answered, looking down at him. "Y-your preeeetty~" He hiccuped and smiled lopsidedly. "Thank you Mike..." I smiled and rolled my eyes, turning my attention back to the TV.

*tiny timeskip brought to you by Mike with a foxy plushie*

At 11:45, it was time to go and with Mike following me around like a puppy, getting him into the car was no problem. I drove to the pizzaria and had to haul Mike out of the car. I dragged him inside with him continuously saying "I love you" and me telling him that I loved him too. I sat him in the corner by the back wall and picked up the tablet. The bell rang for twelve and the nightmare began.

I slammed the door in Foxy's face, swearing at him and flipping him off, earning a few giggles from Mike. Chica was at the right door and Foxy continued banging against the door. We only had 28% power left and it was 3:00 am. We weren't gonna make it. I looked at Mike who had fallen asleep, drool dripping down his chin. Adorable, yet gross. I continued to watch the little furry fuckers. I wasn't surviving for myself anymore, I was surviving for Mike.

At 5:00 am, the power went out. I put down the tablet as the Toredor March (Freddy's jingle) started playing. I walked over to Mike who was now awake and looking around. "(Y-y/n)? W-what's *hic* going on?" Mike asked, still completely wasted. I moved the hair out of his eyes and hugged him tighter than ever before. I was pulled onto his lap as he hugged me back. I heard the jingle stop and Freddy's footsteps coming closer to me. I felt a heavy hand on my shoulder when-

Ding dong dang dong....ding dong dang dong.

6 am. I looked up to see Freddy walking away. Mike was still hugging me, his face buried into my neck and I couldn't help but blush. I began to get up but I was pulled back onto Mike's lap. He leaned into my ear "I may be a drunken bastard, but I mean every word that I say. You are beautiful, and I love you with all my heart." He whispered, nuzzling into my neck. "Dork" I replied, kissing his forehead. I helped him up as he stumbled towards the doors. I swear I heard Chica "awww" at us. I helped Mike back into the car and drove back to his apartment. As we walked into the living room, he told me to go to bed and that he would tidy up. I protested but eventually gave in, wandering off to bed. Around half an hour later, the living room light went out and I could finally sleep in peace. I felt the covers move behind me and arms wrapped around my stomach. "Goodnight (y/n)" Mike sighed, burying his face yet again into my neck. "G'night Mike" I mumbled, falling asleep a billion shades of red.