Loved

(Mike's P.O.V)

I woke up with a banging headache, clutching my head as I ran over what happened last night. (Y/n).....shift....Freddy... I looked around and my eyes landed on the sleeping figure next to me. I, was in bed, with (y/n). I sat up, careful to not disturb her as I crept over to the bathroom. I did my 'man bizz' and my usual routine. It was 5:00 pm. Why the hell had I woken up so early? I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some paracetamol, gupling two tablets down with some water. That would clear the headache. I wandered back to the bedroom, to find (y/n) nowhere to be found. "(y/n)?" I asked to the emptyness.

No reply.

Now I started panicking. I searched all around the apartment and I could not find her. "(Y/n)!?" I screamed, running around frantically. Finally I heard her yell "What?!" from the kitchen. I ran in to find her making (f/f). "Oh, there you are." I smiled. Her slender legs poked out from underneath the oversized shirt she was wearing. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair sticking up at odd angles. God damn it, she looks cute no matter what she's doing. I blushed slightly. "Sooo..... What happened last night?" I asked casually. "We fucked." She replied, not taking her eyes off of the cooking.

"W-what?!" I stammered, becoming so red I would have made a tomato look pink. "I'm joking, idiot," She laughed, her (e/c) eyes sparkling. I swear if she does one more cute thing I will die of heart failure, my heart's beating that fast. "You got completely wasted and turned into a five year old. You kept telling me you loved me and we went to work. The power went out at 5 and Freddy was about to get us, when 6am struck." She explained about the night, and I felt so guilty. Because I was dumb enough to get drunk, she almost died. I lowered my head, my brown hair covering my eyes. "You almost died because of me..." I mumbled, feeling like someone was grabbing my heart and wrenching it out of my chest. I grabbed her and pulled her close to me, holding her tightly. "I'm so sorry that you had to do that. I thought that I would be the one looking after you, but you ended up looking after me..."

(Your P.O.V)

My face heat up as Mike hugged me, the butterflies in my stomach doing flips. I wrapped my arms around him, squeezing him tight. "Hey, its fine. I'm used to being the protector. Most of my friends are kinda sheepish..." I smiled. He raised his head from my shoulder and looked me in the eyes, a small smile on his face. The space between our faces shortened and his lips locked onto mine as he gently kissed me. It was a sweet and caring kiss and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held my lower back. He pulled away, blushing. "I-im sorry (y-y/n)! I dunno what I was- mmph!" I cut him off by kissing him again. I could feel his shock but he soon gave in. We stayed like that for a while, before having to pull away for need of a dumb thing called air. He rested his forehead on mine, staring deeply into my eyes. "I love you ,(y/n)" he murmered. "I love you too, Mikey" I murmered back. We didn't go into work tonight, instead we stayed at the apartment, watching movies and spending time together. We fell asleep in eachothers arms, our hands intertwined. For once in my goddammed life, I felt wanted, needed. Loved.