Chapter 01.05

Title: 穿到末世后我靠修仙拯救世界 | After traveling to the end of the world, I will save the world by cultivating immortals
Author: 腊宝

Global evolution, dead air erodes the earth, the land cannot grow normal food, crazy plants are looking for parasites all the time, and powerful alien species are also spying on weak humans.

The world is about to die.

Yan Xue, the little junior sister of the Cangsheng faction who is so charming and doted on, is transmigrated into the female supporting role who killed the male second in the novel of the last days.

When Yan Xue opened her eyes, the team had run out of water and food.

The only food left by the second male lead, Chu Fengyou, was snatched away by the original owner. In the original plot, he would soon die in battle due to excessive hunger.

Yan Xue touched the interspatial ring, and there was almost no room for the treasures of heaven and earth inside.

...

Chu Fengyou was reborn, but he still had to endure the torment of poisonous hair.

The gentle and jade-like face twisted like a lunatic.

--In this life, he will never let anyone who harmed him go.

At this time, the beautiful spirit who had taken his food came over and handed him the pearly fruit.

He heard what the beautiful Zuojing said as a charity: "Exchange three pearls for such a nasty biscuit with you, you are lucky to meet me."

Chu Fengyou sneered and almost threw the fruit away.

Until one day he ate the fruit before he was about to die, a miracle happened-

the toxin in his body was weakening.

...

Yan Xue and the heroine were recruiting at the same time.

The heroine's side is bustling with crowds, gathering a large number of elite supernatural beings, and occupying the largest Tianquan base on the territory.

Yan Xue brought the old, the weak, the sick and the disabled to a bare mountain, full of pride: "This is our Kyushu Sect! I want to make the Kyushu Sect the world's strongest sect of cultivating immortals! No matter how afraid of alien species, you don't have to worry about starving!" The old, the weak, the

sick and the disabled: Hey, did the liars they encountered get into the drama too deeply? ?

Not long after, the old, the weak, the sick, and the disabled discovered that Headmaster Yan was not a liar, and what she said was about to come true.

Note: 1. The core is to save the world by cultivating immortals
2. The little junior sister pendant
3. The protagonist Chu 》┃Others: One-sentence introduction: Junior sister is super strong! Purpose: Be your own hero

Chapter 1 (Revised)

The sunset clouds descended from the sky, reflecting a group of unkempt people.

In order to save food, all of them were so hungry that their eyes were dizzy, they walked weakly, and walked in circles.

Finally, someone in front of them shouted "rest in place", everyone sat down on the ground with all their strength, took out the compressed biscuits wrapped in square tin foil in their pockets or backpacks, put them in their mouths, and their faces were full of chewy taste Wax numbing.

Among the crowd, Yan Xue stood out the most.

Her palm-sized face was clean, and her pale complexion made her look even more delicate. Her eyebrows were natural curved willow-leaf eyebrows, dense and even, but at this moment, the moist almond eyes under the eyebrows were full of bewilderment and nervousness.