Chapter 56.60

Chapter 56

    An Li has bright eyebrows, and his appearance is a bit more handsome than ordinary youths. His hair is slightly longer, and his bangs have covered his eyes, making it impossible to distinguish emotions from his gaze.

    But his back looks very comfortable, in the deep and dangerous environment, there is a strong sense of separation.

    His jaw was as pale as snow, and the blood flowing from his ears was like plum blossoms blooming.

    When An Li heard the content of the test, he didn't stand there thinking for too long, and walked straight to the monster.

    Soon the distance between him and the monster was less than half a meter, and the sound of the chain rattling sounded like a death knell, but An Li didn't seem to sense the danger.

    Yan Xue could tell that he was really not afraid.

    Mike couldn't help being speechless when he saw An Li's performance.

    He doesn't seem to know that much about his subordinate...

    Is he so courageous?

    An Li asked, "How can I save you?"

    He didn't get the response he wanted, only the roar of the monster, and more blood flowed from his ears, running down his neck and seeping into his collar.

    An Li seemed to feel the pain, raised his wooden sword and slashed at the chain with all his strength.

    The chain that was as thick as the baby's arm didn't even sway. An Li thought that the wooden sword would not be able to split it, but the wooden sword suddenly burst out with golden light and cut the chain.

    It seems that this wooden sword has already cast a spell, which can at least guarantee that ordinary people can split the chain.

    An Li was relieved this time, and continued to chop the remaining chains.

    He was not curious about the monster, except for asking the monster how to save it at first, and then never looked at it again.

    He didn't even care, why Yan Xue asked them to save the monster.

    But Kang Tianyi's rescue of the monster was not so smooth, he even rejected the content of the test.

    "What kind of monster is this? I saved it. Will it bring any trouble to the human world?" Kang Tianyi frowned and said, "I have to find out this before I can decide whether to save it or not." The

    reason for the test is Test, it is not prompted.

    Kang Tianyi was silent for a long time and said: "I can't complete this test, sorry."

    Yan Xue gave him an unexpected answer: "Congratulations, God, you give up your selfish desires and stick to your principles. You are a disciple that the Cangsheng faction needs. You are welcome to join. "

    An Li also cut off all the chains at this time. After the monster lost its restraint, the first thing it did was to rush at An Li and kill him.

    An Li thought, this is really a cold-blooded and ruthless monster, he didn't even see a trace of gratitude in its eyes, only greed and desire.

    However, he had already anticipated this situation and did not regret his decision.

    There seemed to be no monsters in his eyes, although his eardrums were completely torn and blood was now soaking through his clothes.