Chapter 11.15

Chapter 11

    Chu Fengyou     took Shen Nianxia's unnatural expression into his eyes, and said in a warm voice: "Yes, we have done missions together, so we can be regarded as partners with a tacit understanding." When talking about Yan Xue, his voice was so gentle. Thinking that this gentleness once belonged to her, he suddenly lost his balance and said deliberately: "But I heard that Xue'er did not perform well this time, what is your opinion of Chu You?" Isn't it unfair."

    "Who told you this?" Chu Fengyou's face immediately faded, and he stared at Shen Nianxia calmly, and said lightly: "Yan Xue did a good job, on the way back she She didn't cry out once, she listened to me when saving people, stayed in the security room obediently and didn't go out, and didn't cause me any trouble."     Shen Nianxia seemed to forget that she had no intimacy with Chu Fengyou at this moment I can't wait to prove myself in front of this man: "I can do better than her, and at that time I will assist you to save people."     Chu Feng said lightly, "I asked you to stay in the security room?"     Shen Nianxia was startled: "I'm not Xue'er, I can help..."     "To me at that time, there was no difference between you and Yan Xue, both of you were far slower than me, Yan Xue was willing to stay where she was. " Waiting for me, you insist on following me, is this because you are doing better than her?"     Chu Fengyou no longer looked at her, but turned back and continued to look at Yan Xue who was walking towards him.     Yan Xue came over and saw that Shen Nianxia was nailed in place as if she had been hit, staring at her in a daze.     Yan Xue looked at Chu Fengyou suspiciously: "What's wrong with her?"     Chu Fengyou's expression softened again: "It's nothing, you're looking for me?"     Yan Xue didn't care about Shen Nianxia, ​​she immediately forgot about her Finally, with a smile on his face, he said to Chu Fengyou: "I'm assigned to your team, do you know?"     Chu Fengyou nodded slightly: "Yeah."

    "I want to join Liang Chenhao's team." Yan Xue's eyes sparkled, her voice was soft, as if she was coquettish: "Can you transfer me there?"

    Chu Fengyou asked calmly, "Why did you transfer to someone else's team?" "

    Of course it was to see Liang Chenhao's jokes! She cast a spell on Liang Chenhao as punishment for his bad words.

    Yan Xue wanted to enjoy the scene of Liang Chenhao being punished face to face, so she couldn't stay too far away from him, and it was best to be in the same team.

    The specific reason cannot be told to Chu Fengyou, Yan Xue pretended to be very hurt: "Liang Chenhao may have misunderstood me, just now he called me a waste, I want to find a chance to explain it to him, maybe he won't You hate me so much."

    Her tone was genuine, sincere, and no one could guess what was going on in her heart.

    Chu Fengyou smiled and said softly, "In my eyes, you are not useless."

    Yan Xue smiled, "Really?"

    Chu Fengyou nodded sincerely, "You performed very well in this mission. "

    Yan Xue rolled her eyes: "Thank you, Chu You." The

    male second is really a good person.

    The two murmured in their hearts at the same time.

    Yan Xue: She acted so useless, yet she had such a high evaluation in Chu Fengyou's eyes? I really feel sorry for him for hiding so many things from him and taking away the unexpired cans.

    Chu Fengyou: In the security room, Yan Xue's attitude towards Liang Chenhao is obviously not like this, and it is even more impossible to reconcile with Liang Chenhao. What exactly does Yan Xue want?