Chapter 26.30

Chapter 26

    Xiaobai     took a step back and said in horror: "I don't want it, you are killing people! You are just forcing us to die in another way!" Your chance to survive," Yan Xue bent her eyes, as if she was really thinking about the other party, and said, "I don't have any malice towards you, I can guarantee that as long as the votes for 'death' do not exceed half, you don't have to Go to hell, I won't let them force you to die."

    Xiaobai's eyes lit up, fearing that Yan Xue would repent, he couldn't wait to say: "What you said is true, as long as there are more than half of the 'dead' votes, you can protect us?

    Yan Xue squinted at Brother Xu in the crowd, and said meaningfully: "Of course, I am a person who attaches great importance to promises." As

    soon as Brother Xu raised his head, he met Yan Xue's gaze.

    Brother Xu seemed to have been poured a basin of cold water suddenly, and shivered all over his body.

    Is it her?

    It must be her, who else can transform herself into another person besides her.

    Will she come to revenge him?

    Brother Xu's stomach is full of remorse now, why did he listen to Zhuo Hui's words and attack this terrible woman secretly.

    He gritted his teeth and looked at Zhuo Hui who was about to be judged.

    Zhuo Hui, go to hell! !

    The smell of blood in the air became much stronger. The supernatural beings are the first line of defense, and the strong men are the second line of defense. Their speed is not as fast as the supernatural beings, not as good as the alien species. Before they raise their weapons, the huge The golden coneflower opened its furry corolla, revealing its ferocious mouthparts, and suddenly bit down on the man's head.

    The man didn't seem to realize that he had lost his head. He saw a headless male corpse standing upright on the spot, raising a steel knife and chopping at the golden flower petals.

    Petals fell one after another, and the headless male corpse also fell down.

    A little girl rushed out from the crowd, knelt down in front of the man's body, and shouted, "Daddy, Daddy!"

    A bright and beautiful coneflower bloomed towards her, its black corolla fluttering and slowly opening.

    "Ninny, run!"

    Just as the little girl was about to be eaten by a different species.

    The heterogeneous corolla is still open, maintaining a hunting posture like a wild animal, like a wooden sculpture of clay, standing still.

    The same is true for other alien species, standing still in place.

    Therefore, it was not only the little girl who escaped, but also the young woman, the old man, and the husband who was almost eaten by a different species in order to protect his wife.

    They haven't regained their composure for a long time, as if they couldn't believe that they had narrowly escaped death.

    The others were shocked by Yan Xue's move.

    "These big guys are so lively. I'm worried that they'll kill you all in advance after your vote is over.

    " The voice belonging to "Shen Nianxia" sounded again, the tone was soft and delicate but creepy.

    This is the devil who is going to save them.

    "You made them stop?" Someone couldn't help shouting: "You have such strength, why don't you kill all these alien species? Do you know how many people we have died!"