Chapter 76.77

Chapter 76 (1)

    The next moment Cheng Xi saw Yan Xue's beautiful and bright face, he was ecstatic, and said via voice transmission: "Zong, suzerain?"

    Yan Xue hummed lightly, then patted Cheng Xi's shoulder twice.

    Cheng Xi found that his body could move, and immediately got down from the stone pillar.

    Later he found that the living dead were less than ten meters away from them, but the living dead didn't notice Yan Xue.

    He looked at Yan Xue, but did not feel the fluctuation of spiritual power.

    Secretly amazed, the suzerain's strength is stronger than he imagined, she must have used magic to hide herself, but he did not find a trace, even if the living dead searched closely, they would not know that there was an extra one on the altar people!

    Then Cheng Xi became excited. With such a strong suzerain, do they still need to be afraid of those living dead?

    He hurriedly told Yan Xue what happened all the way just now, and asked: "Sovereign, what should we do now?"

    Yan Xue didn't use sound transmission, and was not afraid that the living dead would hear the sound: "Follow me."

    Cheng Xi Just watching Yan Xue follow those undead people, saving the same family one by one, Yan Xue's actions were not too careful, as long as one of these undead people turned around, they could find the problem, but they didn't, straight up Staring at the front, I never noticed that there were people behind, and there were more and more people, like a tail, wherever they went, the tail followed.

    The last one to be rescued was An Li.

    After An Li was rescued, the living dead finally discovered the problem. There was a very ugly and fierce sound rolling out of their throats, like two steel plates rubbing against each other.

    The "creak" and "creak" sounded from time to time, making people creepy.

    A living dead man grabbed a disciple's arm, and Cheng Xi was beside him, and poured a talisman on him, and the flames burst.

    The living dead were burnt up, but they didn't die immediately, the disciple's arm was still tightly grasped by the charred hand.

    The disciple suddenly cried out in pain, but his body was not attacked, nor did he show any scars.

    Cheng Xi was terrified, and turned around and shouted: "Sect Master!"

    Yan Xue's eyes were cold, she put her hand on the disciple's shoulder, and then grabbed him hard, and lifted him up directly, helping him break free from the living dead.

    The disciple was still in shock, rolled up his sleeves, and left a black handprint on his forearm.

    The living dead man maintained a posture for more than ten seconds, but couldn't hold on anymore, and turned into a ball of black ash, scattered on the ground and in the air.

    An Li said from the side: "Sovereign, these living dead can be resurrected!"

    Yan Xue said "Yes" without being too surprised.

    Sure enough, the living dead were not afraid of their talismans, and they all rushed towards them desperately.

    These disciples stared fiercely, sprinkled talismans on them, and kept chanting mantras.

    The living dead turned into fireballs one by one, and the scorching heat rushed towards the face, and the bright flames dyed Yan Xue's hair fiery red, which was extremely gorgeous.