Chapter 31.35

Chapter 31

Lu Jie was secretly surprised when he saw the mountain gopher kowtow like a human.

He has never had such a human-like alien, who can make such a cute girl?

In Lu Jie's eyes, Yan Xue became even more mysterious.

...

After the mountain squirrel left, Yan Xue focused on the little boy's father, and the breathing formula was full. Obviously, the man had completely absorbed the "Shaking Star Breathing Skill".

Last night, Yan Xue accepted all these people as her disciples. The two little ones with excellent spiritual roots were her personal disciples; In the future, they will need to pay Yan Xue's teaching fees.

"Shaking Star Tuna Jue" is a gift she gave to these disciples.

"Xiaofeng, you did a good job." Yan Xue showed a big smile, patted Fu Xiaofeng's shoulder like an elder, and said with satisfaction: "I didn't expect you to be the first disciple who could memorize the whole chapter of the formula. Teacher is pleasantly surprised, but don't be complacent, this is only the first step on the road of cultivation."

If it weren't for Yan Xue who had to stand on tiptoe to pat Fu Xiaofeng's shoulder, and her voice was delicate and soft, she really meant to be a strict teacher. .

Lu Jie looked at it from the side and thought it was funny, but Fu Xiaofeng was very serious, and saluted respectfully: "I would like to follow Master's instruction."

Seeing Fu Xiaofeng's solemn attitude, Lu Jie almost popped his eyes.

He thought that Fu Xiaofeng was just playing around with the girls, but now it seemed that they were serious, which made him puzzled. Are the supernatural beings popular outside accepting apprentices now?

After everyone got back in the car, Yan Xue said to Lu Jie: "Go to Nightmare Forest to pick up someone first."

She didn't expect that Lu Jie's reaction was extremely violent, terrified, and shouted: "Can't go! Absolutely can't go! Go! We are all going to die!"

Yan Xue held her chin and looked at him with a smile: "I didn't discuss it with you, you just need to obey my orders."

Lu Jie looked at Yan Xue's beautiful face, which looked delicate, weak, pure and harmless, but thinking of the driver's tragic death, his voice trembled: "Okay, I'll listen to you."

Two hours later, Jiang Meng woke up, and the first thing she asked was: "Am I the first one to finish memorizing it?"

Fu Xiaofeng apologized, "I'm sorry, Senior Sister Jiang, I'm the first one."

Jiang Meng was annoyed, it was still too late One step later, the prize she was looking for was taken away by Junior Brother Fu first! Jiang

Meng did not give up and asked Fu Xiaofeng: "Would you like to exchange prizes with me? You are a big man, and you can't use that thing."

Fu Xiaofeng was not fooled at all, and shook his head without hesitation: "My wife can use it."

Meng's heart aches unceasingly, that's Yanyan Pill! Master said, eating one can make you ten years younger! Ten years old!

As long as there is the Yanyan Pill, the wrinkles around her eyes and forehead can be completely eliminated, the skin will become whiter, the pores will shrink, and the white and beautiful skin will not be a dream.

Jiang Meng, who was in his thirties, felt aggrieved in front of 19-year-old Yan Xue: "Master, I want Yan Yan Pill, will there be such a reward in the future?"