Chapter 21.25

Chapter 21

    As soon as Brother Xu landed on the ground, his legs softened and he fell to the ground, breathing heavily, and a large amount of choking soot was sucked into his nose and nose, which made him cough violently.

    "Ahem——" Brother

    Xu raised his head in shock and saw that the fire had turned the sky red, like daytime.

    Thick smoke billowed all around, mixing with the haze-colored mist, covering his sight, and only the panicked cries for help from the people trapped in the fire could be heard.

    Brother Xu's mind suddenly grasped a very important thought: "My mother, my mother is also inside!" Yan Xue was behind him and asked, "Brother     Xu

    , are you going to save your mother?"

Hearing Yan Xue's voice, he quickly turned around, knelt on the ground, grabbed Yan Xue's skirt, his eyes were red, and begged bitterly: "Yan Xue, I was wrong about what happened before, I apologize to you, I'll kowtow to you, please save my mother!"

    Yan Xue knelt down slowly, pulled out her skirt from Brother Xu's hand, and said softly: "You are a supernatural being, you can save her, Don't ask me."

    Brother Xu turned his head to see the raging fire, paled his face, shook his head vigorously and said: "I can't, I can't do it, it's too dangerous!" When

    he saw the ferocious fire, he couldn't help being afraid , dare not approach at all: "My mother definitely doesn't want me to get hurt, if I die, how will she live, Yan Xue, you must understand me, my mother only has me as a son, she can't live without me. "

    "She can't live without you." Yan Xue blinked: "What about you, can you accept losing her?"

    Brother Xu shook his head quickly, opened his eyes wide, blood-colored eyes, and said very seriously: "You can make me lose her?" Flying up, it must be easy to save my mother, right?"

    "Yes, there is no one in this world that I cannot save." Yan Xue's mouth curled up, with a playful smile: "But I hold grudges very much, so I won't save you Mother, Brother Xu can save her now, only you."

    Brother Xu shook his head and repeated over and over again: "I can't, I can't do it."

    Yan Xue     knelt down, tilted her chin and said, "Brother Xu, I brought you here because I want to know, how much can you do for her if your mother would give up her life for you?" The white and jade-like hand patted Brother Xu on the shoulder, and his voice became erratic: "Guess, when your mother sees clearly what kind of person you are, will she still love you so much?"

    Brother Xu felt that Yan Xue Patted on the shoulder, his body floated up, and a force pulled him into the flames.

    The raging fire in front of him could burn him to nothing in an instant, and Brother Xu shouted in horror: "Yan Xue let me go, please let me go!!!!"

    He walked through the fierce sea of ​​flames, trembling all over. Stop, when he found that he was not burned by the fire, he shouted happily: "Haha, I'm not dead, I'm not dead!"

    "Son." A weak voice sounded behind him: "Mom hurts so much!" Ah."

    Brother Xu turned around and saw his mother sitting on the ground with blood on her forehead, looking at him with cloudy eyes: "Son, are you here to save me?"

    Brother Xu was startled, then nodded and said: "Yes Ah, I'm here to rescue you."

    He walked closer, only to find that his mother's ankle was swollen, and her face became ugly: "What's going on?" The