Chapter 61.65

Chapter 61

    The boy's behavior can be described as unreasonable and extremely arrogant.

    But the five strong and strong supernatural beings beside him actually responded and attacked the four bodyguards.

    Yan Xue said: "Wait a minute." The

    five supernatural beings did not stop, and immediately restrained the four bodyguards and drew out their machetes.

    Hearing the sound, the young man raised his eyes, the glazed pupils were like dirty springs, looked at Yan Xue, and blinked.

    He slowly showed a mischievous smile, and lifted his chin slightly in satisfaction.

    As if to say "they will only listen to me".

    But he soon stopped laughing, Yan Xue gave him a sidelong glance, her upturned nose uttered an unpleasant monosyllable, and she stretched out her petite palm, making a slap motion.

    Slap the air, is this a fool?

    Seeing this funny scene, the boy almost laughed out loud, but his expression froze the next moment.

    Yan Xue's palm radiated dazzling light, and quickly swelled into a huge palm.

    Seeing her shining golden slap waving towards them, the young boy already realized the danger, and had a very strong desire to run, and he planned to do the same, but for some reason, his body could not move, as if his feet were stuck with super glue .

    He could only watch helplessly as the huge palm got closer and closer to him. At the critical moment, his innocent face twisted ferociously, and he roared angrily: "If you dare to hurt me, the Chu family will not let you go!"

    Yan Xue resembled Didn't hear his words, controlled the slap and slapped the boy and the five supernatural beings out of the door.

    The boy's head was buzzing from the fan, and a hot stream flowed from his nose. He stretched out his hand to touch it, and looked at his palm, it turned out to be full of blood.

    "Second young master..." The

    five supernatural beings are not feeling well at the moment, but they are still concerned about the young man's situation immediately: "Are you okay?"

    The boy was so angry that his chest heaved violently, his red eyes stared angrily at the five supernatural beings and said, "Do you think I'm fine?"

    He turned his head, looked coldly at Chu Fengyou's villa, and spit out his mouth like a poisonous snake. Human poison: "Go and find out for me, what is the identity of the woman Chu Fengyou brought back, and what is her ability?" The

    five said in unison: "Yes, Second Young Master."

    One of them Chi asked: "Second Young Master, do you want to tell the Patriarch about what happened just now?"

    Chu Tong glanced at him, and there was a strange light in his always clear and pure eyes: "Are you teaching me how to do things?" The

    young man was full of sweetness . The greasy voice made this person feel cold all over.

    The supernatural person trembled and said: "No, Er Shao, you misunderstood, I thought you wanted to hand this person over to the Patriarch..." The

    young man smiled with a bloodied face, but He couldn't see his own face, and of course he didn't know that the expression he was making was ugly.

    The five supernatural beings in front of him didn't dare to express any thoughts, but Yan Xue's exquisite face appeared in their minds involuntarily, and when they looked at the boy again, they couldn't help but hiss in their hearts.