Chapter 46.50

Chapter 46

    Yan Xue took Kang Tianyi's Yujian to the back mountain, and instead of landing, she lingered in the air for a while.

    She gestured with her hand: "How about we plant all the food in this land?"

    It must be very spectacular to plant her favorite spiritual fruits and spiritual plants.

    With a flick of her cloud sleeve, the triangular black flag the size of a palm was scattered like pieces of paper, scattered and inserted into the rotten soil.

    After Yan Xue finished her work, she didn't hear any movement behind her, and she felt that something was wrong, so she turned her head and did not see Kang Tianyi.

    She lowered her head and saw Kang Tianyi tightly hugging the blade of the axe, with a frightened expression on his face.

    Yan Xue shook her head. People in this world seem to be a little afraid of heights and speeds. How can this work? How can they fly with swords when they build a foundation in the future?

    Kang Tianyi's current state is naturally not suitable for staying in the air, he controlled the ax to land slowly, the sword light flickered, and disappeared into the space ring.

    The moment he landed, Kang Tianyi wept with joy.

    He will never sit on the chief's sword again, it's terrible!

    He was almost thrown out several times. If he hadn't hugged the sword quickly, he would be gone now!

    Really gone!

    Xie Liang brought five people who voluntarily signed up for the experiment, except for Su Han, Yan Xue had a good impression of two of them.

    One was a girl who asked her to do an experiment in public not long ago.

    Yan Xue didn't expect a girl to take the initiative to participate in the experiment. Kang Tianyi admired her so much that he misunderstood what kind of perverted experiment she was going to do. Is this girl so relieved of her?

    The other is the boy Yan Xue saw with his own eyes in the old dormitory building, snatching other people's food and arguing to kill him. If he hadn't been stopped in time, he might become the next Dayong.

    The other two are not physically sound, a handsome one-armed man. A pretty woman in a wheelchair.

    The boy suddenly said: "No matter what experiment you want to do, I will cooperate, as long as you give me food."

    Yan Xue asked with a smile: "What if my experiment will kill you?" The

    boy said nonchalantly: "You If you can feed me a meal, I will give you my life!"

    Yan Xue didn't say yes or no, but asked instead: "Do you think your life is worth a meal?" The

    boy didn't know how to answer.

    He died, and his mother sold him just for a pack of expired instant noodles, so it might not be worth a meal.

    Wait, one pack of instant noodles is not enough for him to eat, at least three packs are enough, so his life may not even be worth half a meal.

    Boy: I'm so angry, I'm so worthless?

    Yan Xue smiled lightly and said, "I don't want your life, I can give you something to eat, as long as you obediently follow my request." The

    boy is full of distrust for Yan Xue, but now he can only bet his own life , can't do anything.

    He is very smart and knows who to pretend to be ruthless in front of whom and who to pretend to be good to.