Chapter 71.75

Chapter 71

    Chu Fengyou and his people will stay at Yan Xue's place for the time being to help her build the sect. They are all not weak supernatural beings, with great strength, they can work continuously for six hours without rest, and take a break for lunch , can continue to work.

    All the bricks and tiles of the Zongmen were taken out from Yan Xue's space ring. She used the special ore of Qingyan World, and there were magic circles applied on it. When these stones were spread in the huge Zongmen, It will form an extremely powerful clan protection formation.

    Of course, the establishment of the Zongmen also reduced the collection of Yan Xue's space ring by two-fifths. Because of the lack of ore, she even smelted some magic weapons and magic tools, and engraved magic circles on them.

    When Yan Xue was working hard to build the sect, there was news from the opposite party.

    "Shen Nianxia wants to build a new base, near the Tianquan base?" Yan Xue asked in surprise, "How could Zheng Lingjiu agree... Oh, I understand."

    Just as Chu Fengyou was about to explain, Yan Xue had already advanced After thinking it through one step, he couldn't help laughing.

    Yan Xue blinked and asked: "They are in the same group, right?"

    Chu Fengyou nodded: "According to my people, Shen Nianxia is very likely to be the manipulator behind Zheng Lingjiu."

    Yan Xue raised her eyebrows "She was with those mysterious people?"

    This surprised Yan Xue, she didn't see any problem with Shen Nianxia, ​​but since she was an accomplice of the mysterious people, it meant that there was something about Shen Nianxia that she hadn't noticed thing.

    And He Danyun... As

    if there was a telepathy, Chu Fengyou thought of something with her: "He Danyun may not be dead, my people have seen a mysterious man appearing next to Shen Nianxia recently, and the two have a close relationship."

    Chu Fengyou lowered his head . Looking at his right hand, he used this hand to suck the vitality out of Chu Fengyou's body. If he was just an ordinary person, he would be so dead now that he couldn't die anymore.

    Yan Xuedao: "His body died, but his soul will not dissipate. It should be the energy on the tombstone that gave him the ability to 'resurrect from death'."

    Her tone was full of sighs and excitement: "I didn't die after killing this guy twice, it really made me...want to kill him more and more." The

    soft voice and light tone made people feel inexplicable Danger.

    For a moment, Chu Fengyou stared at Yan Xue's delicate face as if fascinated.

    At this time, Yan Xue turned her head slightly, looked at Chu Fengyou, smiled and said, "Can you help me kill He Danyun again?

    " With a numb vibration: "Of course."

    ...

    Zheng Yu became dazed when he heard that Yan Xue's words made Chu Fengyou decide to go to Tianquan Base to carry out the assassination mission.

    Did Ms. Yan play some tricks on Young Master Chu?

    Otherwise, how could such a rational and calm man become so fascinated.

    Where is Tianquan Base?

    It is no longer the Chu family's world, the leader is Zheng Lingjiu, the murderous devil without batting an eyelid, and the most powerful person around him is the person who hates Chu Fengyou the most in the world, that Chu Tong who is related to him by blood.