Chapter 36.40

Chapter 36

    The night breeze was cool, the weeds trembled slightly, and the dewdrops slipped quietly into the soil.

    Yan Xueshui's moist almond eyes moved, as if she had discovered something, but she was not sure.

    She took the small beads she was carrying back to the interspatial ring, and waited for the aura around her to gradually dissipate, and finally she was sure that her feeling was correct.

    There was still an aura lingering in the air, but not her aura.

    The last time she harvested the sword technique in the food factory, and this time she discovered the aura again in the nightmare forest. This world gave her more and more surprises.

    Yan Xue looked curious.

    What is the aura? Where did that aura come from?

    She took out an apricot-yellow handkerchief from the interspatial ring, which was only the size of a palm.

    Seeing Yan Xue take out the handkerchief, Lu Jie quickly said, "I have tissues here. It's a pity that your handkerchief gets dirty, so keep it."

    Yan Xue shook her head lightly, and raised her fingers in front of her soft lips: " Shhh."

    Lu Jie paused in handing out the tissue, and looked at Yan Xue suspiciously.

    What?

    Yan Xue threw the handkerchief, the sky suddenly appeared, and the handkerchief instantly turned into a huge golden net, covering the jungle behind her.

    Mu Heng and Mike, who were burying their heads in eating canned food, turned their heads and looked at the golden net.

    Mike stuttered in shock: "What is this?"

    Mu Heng was also shocked, but he didn't want to show his ignorance in front of the old man, so he pretended to be calm and said, "It's a magic weapon used by immortal practitioners."

    "The magic weapon " Mike asked curiously, "Like Monkey King's golden cudgel?"

    Mu Heng thought for a while: "The golden cudgel is an offensive weapon, and this golden net should be the kind of purple gold red gourd, which can trap people The magic weapon inside."

    "I see." Mike looked at Yan Xue adoringly: "The master has such a powerful magic weapon! You are worthy of being the master!"

    Lu Jie was still taken aback by Yan Xue's reminder, he stared blankly at the golden net covering the jungle, and a grass suddenly jumped out.

    what is that? !

    "It's the seventh-order alien species!" Mike looked at the alien species that looked no different from weeds with a complicated expression. If it wasn't for the strong camouflage of this alien species, it would not have the opportunity to evolve into a seventh-level alien species.

    Mike suddenly thought of something and reminded Yan Xue: "Master, that weed has the ability to teleport!"

    As soon as he finished speaking, the grass disappeared into the golden net.

    Mike became nervous involuntarily. The weed was highly camouflaged and lethal. If it escaped, they would not be able to guard against it, and they might be attacked by surprise.

    "Don't worry."

    Yan Xue looked composed, the corners of her mouth slightly raised, and she drew a semi-arc in the air with her two fingers.

After traveling to the end of the world, I will save the world by cultivating imजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें