Chapter 16.20

Chapter 16

    When a person's consciousness is strongly repelled, probing the memory can easily damage the brain and turn the person into a fool.

    But before that, Yan Xue showed too much force, Zhuo Hui lost the courage to resist, and his willpower was defeated.

    Of course, Yan Xue didn't want to make him a fool, because the memory of a fool was too chaotic, and it wasn't worth investigating.

    There was almost no obstacle, Yan Xue's thoughts entered the depths of Zhuo Hui's memory, these memories were intermittent, like part of a movie clip.

    People's memory gradually fades over time, like playing a mosaic-muffled movie.

    There are only two types of memories that Yan Xue has to look at, the relatively complete memories that happened not long ago, and the fragmented memories that Zhuo Hui remembers most deeply after a long time.

    The first thing Yan Xue saw was Zhuo Hui's recent memory.

    ...

    Zhuo Hui took out a piece of paper and handed it to Brother Xu: "I'll give you this residence permit first, you help me with Yan Xue's matter, and I'll give you another one."

    Brother Xu took the paper, With an excited expression on his face, he spread the piece of paper.

    Yan Xue saw what was written on the top—the

    proof of residence at the Humao base.

    Brother Xu said gratefully: "With the residence permit, my mother and I can be protected by Humao Base."

    Zhuo Hui: "If you follow the captain, you will have a better future."

    But Brother Xu refused: "Our captain is very powerful, but I still like to live in comfort, and my mother is too old, so I can't make trouble anymore."

    Zhuo Hui was noncommittal, and said lightly, "Everyone has his own ambition, so you can do whatever you want." The

    scene switched , this time the person opposite Zhuo Hui is no longer Brother Xu, but He Danyun with sword eyebrows and stars.

    Zhuo Hui was not so casual towards He Danyun anymore, with a respectful gesture, he lowered his eyes and said: "Captain, I have already arranged for Brother Xu, he is very grateful for the residence permit you gave him."

    He Danyun looked gentle: "He does things for me, I'll pay him, it should be."

    Zhuo Hui didn't seem to understand why He Danyun was so generous to Brother Xu, "The residence permit of the Humao Base is not easy to deal with, the price has already been sky-high , Brother Xu is just spreading some rumors for us, and you promised to give him a residence permit after finishing the work?"

    "Let's not talk about that." He Danyun smiled, without explaining, and said: "The third piece The Divine Stone has appeared, so please come and participate in this Awakening Day."

    Zhuo Hui was very excited, and his expression was exactly the same as that of Brother Xu when he got his residence permit.

    The gaze he looked at He Danyun was extremely hot, like a raging fire turning into substance, trying to burn people.

    Yan Xue seemed to have crossed the boundaries of time and space, and felt Zhuo Hui's inner heat.

    What is the divine stone that can make such a calm person like Zhuo Hui so excited?