CHAPTER FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

By the weekend, Ahsoka was in a training room with Elly. They were working on lightsaber technique. She knew that Ahsoka's would be close to perfect. If she was doing it like Anakin, it was just how she was supposed to be. But when they began to practise, Elly quickly realised that Anakin was not the best teacher.

Everything was a little off but it was something that was easy to fix. A slight change in arm position, swinging the lightsaber in a slightly different way. It was all little mistakes and she knew that it took a certain type of person to notice them. Anakin was not the type of person to notice them. He was a good Jedi. Nothing could change that but he wasn't the teaching type.

And as Elly was training Ahsoka, Anakin came in. He seemed pleasantly surprised to find them together. But there was a smirk on his face. A smirk that said something else. A smirk suggesting that he knew. Elly looked from Anakin to Ahsoka but she seemed oblivious as she tried to nail the newest trick that Elly had tried to show her.

She was swinging her lightsaber around in a wide arc, causing Elly to step back to avoid being hit. Elly left Ahsoka to practise and instead joined Anakin's side.

"What are you smirking about?" Elly asked as she rested her back against the wall. Anakin was leaning back as well. His hands resting by his side, hand hovering over his lightsaber out of habit. He knew there was no threat.

"I know," He said as he turned his gaze to her face. Elly cocked an eyebrow, meeting his eyes.

"What do you know?" She retorted. He chuckled and looked away from her and back to his Padawan. Ahsoka was still trying to nail the move. Her lightsaber moving out in a wide arc but it was too slow to be effective.

"That you were in my room," He replied. Elly's face dropped for a moment but she was quick to play it off. She turned her gaze to Ahsoka too.

"We talked about that." They hadn't really talked about it. Anakin had told her that he knew and Elly had tried to play it off. And tried to ignore the fact that it only added Anakin and Ahsoka's theories about the pair of Jedi Masters.

"No. I'm not talking about you and my Master nearly snogging in my room," Anakin began and Elly nearly choked on her spit. Her head snapped to the younger man and he was smirking again. Amused by her reaction. He could see right through her and she hated it, "I'm talking about when you stole the driver." Elly scoffed, trying to cover up her reaction as much as possible.

"I took it back." She shrugged. Anakin rolled his eyes as he met her eyes again.

"Stole." His tone was stern. His familiar stubbornness came back and she chuckled humourlessly.

"You tried to blackmail me."

"I wanted to negotiate."

"You don't negotiate with me," There little meaningless spat came to an end there and Elly looked away from the man again, "And Ahsoka told me it was her idea." It was a little jab but Anakin made no move to respond for a few moments.