Chapter 1

(A/N I wrote this a long time ago, so word of warning it's not written to my liking due to me being an inexperienced writer at the time. It does improve as chapters go along but you'll find spelling mistakes etc during the start. ENJOY!)

Levi's POV

Stupid shitty glasses is always bugging me after I told her I was gay. Don't get me wrong I'm glad that I told someone, it's nice to get it off my chest. Just maybe I told the wrong person... She's always trying to find me a guy, I don't need one! Although... It would be nice. But I couldn't, I can't have them kind of distractions, being humanity's strongest n all... You know sometimes I wish I never had the chance to have that title. No one really asked me what I wanted. But who am I to complain, I get to boss the stupid brats around.

As I was walking to my room I could hear shitty glasses shout me. I ignored her hoping she thought I didn't hear her. Oh how I was wrong.

"LEVI WAIT UP!"

Once again ignoring her.

"Levi-"

She tackled me to the floor, getting me into a tight lock. And... GETTING ME DIRTY! I moved my hands under her armpits and put my foot on her stomach, pushing her off me very fast.

"WHAT THE HECK SHITTY GLASSES"

I quickly got off the floor dusting the dirt off me. Stupid idiot getting me dirty, I had just showered!

"Oh Levi it's just a bit of dirt-"

I narrowed my eyes.

"- anyway what I wanted to say is that I over heard Erwin had given all of us the day off!"

"Over heard? Hanji what have I told you about ease-dropping."

"No no this time it was an accident I swear!"

Ugh I wish, I never get days off. The only 'day off' I ever had was the day i got man flu and that wasn't even a day off! Erwin made sure of that. I was bed ridden for 10 days but still had shit loads of paper work! Thanks.

"and why did i need to know that so badly"

I glared down at her as she was still on the floor.

"Well I thought we could do something together... I mean to take your mind off working for once. Your getting old Levi, you need to be more fun, I can see you getting grey hairs!"

She laughed to herself, I gave her a deathly stare before turning on my heels and walking away.

She continued laughing to herself on the floor, ugh stupid shitty glasses. Am I really getting grey hairs? It's all this stupid work! I walked into my room inspecting to see if it was clean. Hah! Who am I kidding it's always clean. You're amazing Levi.

As I was going into the bathroom to clean my boots, I can't thank shitty glasses for that, I stopped to look in the mirror.

"Ugh I'm not getting grey hairs! Stupid girl! Getting me all worried that-"

The last parts of my sentence I mumbled to myself in anger.

Maybe I should go out for once. I went to go sit on my bed thinking, when i heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it? I swear if it's you four eyes I will hurt you"

I heard someone hesitate.

"FOR GOD SAKE JUST COME IN!"

The door opened and I saw Jean stood there, really awkwardly. Seeing his face just makes me want to punch him, I sighed and ushered him to speak.

"Sorry- sir. I just came to tell you that we have the day off so we cannot clean the rooms today..."