Chapter 28

Levi's POV

We had made it to the training camp and was eating breakfast, I still had in mind the thing that Eren had shouted last night... It was so strange? And he can't even remember he shouted it?

But anyway, it took a while to get here and it pissed me off. And me and Eren have different rooms, normally I'd agree because I need to keep my repetition on a high. But this time I mean literal different rooms, I was in a normal room he was in the dungeon. It was fucking gross down there! I made Eren shower everytime he went down there, I ain't touching him after he went into that shit hole. Lord no.

"Levi?"

I was snapped back to reality by Eren's voice, his tail was swinging back and forth but his ears were down. I raised my eyebrow and he then looked at my breakfast then back at me. I sighed and pushed my plate towards him he then smiled and started to eat.

I didn't like it much here I don't know many people, except from the important people. The brats are just in my way, a waist of space if you ask me. I didn't know what the plan for today was which pissed me off since I am always organised. I guess I could g-

"Hello Captain Levi!"

I looked over and saw a girl saluting me. I nodded back as a hello and turned back around.

"E-Erm Levi?"

Ugh.

"Yes?"

"I am here to escort you to the bosses office for some paper work."

Fuck me.

"Fine. Common lets go Eren-"

"No sir, Eren is coming with me for some training."

"I'm not leaving him in your hands I don't know who the fuck you are."

"With all do respect but I am the same ranking as you, so I can do as I please."

"Excuse me? I didn't know there was a Mrs humanity's strongest?"

"Well no but-"

"Well that's what I thought, let's go Eren."

"Captain he really has to come with me!"

I gave her a dirty look, but then realised... If Eren doesn't learn to control himself then he could die.

"Tch. Fine but if I so much as see a scratch on his body I'll have your head on a stick."

"Y-yes C-captain!"

Stutters and calls me captain, yes we are definitely the same fucking rank. Idiot. I walked off towards the offices and left Eren behind.

Eren's POV

"Hello Eren my name is Precious."

"What a weird name."

"Thanks?"

She smiled and scratched the back of her head, she seems nice.... I think I'll like her.

"Well common Eren it's time to go start your training!"

Levi was now at the back of my mind and I actually wanted to go train, today will be great! I'll learn to control myself and make Levi and everyone else proud. I ran to catch up with Precious, smiling as we made eye contact.

"So Eren, what's your relationship with Levi?"

Honey wouldn't we all want to know.

"A- I don't really know... Friends?"

"Well I was made to ask because otherwise he'd have to leave this place, if you two had a relationship it wouldn't go down well with the council."