Chapter 5

Eren's POV

I was starting to like this Levi character, I don't think he likes me though. He hasn't smiled at me, more like he wants to kill me. Well I am sitting in between his legs, which may I say he is small! I think I am taller than him in neko form! No wait... I don't think I am... I have no idea I've forgotten how tall I was, it's hard to tell when you're a cat.

"I'm not taking care of him."

He placed his hands around my belly and lifted me off him onto the floor, is he going to leave me?

"Levi you have to! They say having a cat makes you look younger!"

"What a load of bullshit four eyes."

"It was worth a shot... I guess we will have to put him in a shelter to get adopted."

The smaller guy looked back at me, I walked closer towards him and sat down, letting out one sad meow. With that he turned his heels and walked away, so I followed him.

"Levi looookkkk~ he's following you!"

Levi turned around and glared at me, he didn't really scare me at all. He kept trying to walk away but I kept following him, I want this man to care for me! Why can't he care for me, the grumpy old man!

"Tch stupid cat."

He came towards me and bent down to my level.

"Fine you get your way. But here are some rules if I'm going to keep you:
1. No licking your private parts in front of me.
2. Always keep clean, that means letting me bath you.
3. Don't except 'cuddles'.
4. Don't make a mess in my room otherwise I'll send you back to hanji.
5. You're not allowed on my bed. Ever."

I meowed back as a response, he picked me up with two hands and held me away from him. As if I have some sort of disease or something.

"Look who's crazy now, your talking to a cat! I've already bathed and disinfected him you can hold him you know. He doesn't have anything."

"Four eyes you were talking to a snail a couple of days ago, your the crazy one."

"His name was Bill I'll have you know and he was a great listener!"

I heard Levi sigh.

"See, if you break my rules you'll have to live with that."

I looked over at the crazy woman, and back at Levi. I meowed back, I wish I could speak to him but I'm scared what he'll think of me. We walked out of the big scary room and into some corridors. There were many people in what looked like a massive garden, they all had these weird boxers on their hips. Weird.

"Is that the captain holding a cat?"

"Is that a cat?"

"I didn't expect Levi to care for anything living thing."

People where looking at me, I didn't like it. Did I have something on my face? I started to feel distressed and started to try hide in Levi's armpit, but he held me too weirdly for me to do that. I think Levi noticed because he gave me a small tap on the head. I looked up at him and meowed.

"OI BRATS YES I AM HOLDING A FUCKING CAT AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP STARING I HAVE A NICE DUNGEON THAT NEEDS CLEANING!"

With that everyone ran off in different directions, he's like my knight in shining armour. No wait he's my knight in tight trousers (he has a good butt).

Levi was now holding me a little closer, more like to protect me. It hurt a little but I didn't mind, I felt safe with him holding me. Much safer.

We climbed a few flights of stairs, by we I mean Levi. We walked across a small bridge that overlooked the big garden where people had the weirdest boxes and pointy things. I spotted a scary girl with a group of people around her. She seemed to have a red type scarf around her, I'm not going near her she looks like she's going to kill me. She reminds me of Levi, except Levi is hot and she isn't.

I might as well tell you know, if you didn't figure out. I'm gay, a gay neko. Which I tell you this, it is very rare to have a full gay neko. They sell at a good price, the queen is the one who saved me from being sold as a 'sex slave'. The queen... I wonder if she's okay... EMILY!

Oh my god I just left Emily...

Levi's POV

We made it to my bedroom, I figured I could keep him in my room and he could go whenever he wants, just not my bed. As we walked in my room I noticed a sad look on the kittens face, I held it face to face with mine so our eyes were in front of each other. Trying to inspect his emotions is hard, I'm not good with emotions. Or socialising. Or anything to do with people. I like animals more than people, animals don't talk back. But at this time, I wanted it to talk back.

"Meow."

Ugh shitty cat.

"What's wrong little fella?"

He put his head down, I wish he could talk back just this once. I sighed and put him the floor so he could rest, I mean he's been with that crazy girl all night.

"You make my floor dirty and I will kill you."

He curled in a ball, he was so tiny. That reminds me, what's his name? I bent down to his level and stroked his head, he lifted his head up weakly and looked at me.

"I know you most likely want to sleep but I just wondered if you had a name, do you?"

He nodded his head.

"Okay so what is- DID YOU JUST NOD YOUR HEAD!?"

He looked at me and meowed, okay maybe it was just a coincidence then..

"Erm so I'm guessing you do, is it... Fluffy?"

He hissed, okay I guess it's not that..

Eren's POV

Fluffy!? Really! Who calls their cat that.

"Okay how about I go through the alphabet and you meow when it gets to a letter."

I just want to sleep.

"A B C D E-"

"Meow."

"Okay so E is the first letter, next one. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R-"

"Meow."

Why is R so near the bottom of the alphabet I was falling asleep, well I wouldn't mind falling asleep to his voice.

"Er? Oh my god please don't say it's Erwin, I don't want another eyebrows."

Eyebrows? Who's he? I hissed as a no, since nodding and shaking my head will creep him out. I don't get how he's so cool about us to communicating anyway. Does he normally talk to cats?

"Okay so third letter, A B C D E-"

"Meow."

"Ere? Ereh? Eren-"

"MEOW!"

Finally, now I can sleep. I'm pretty sure I saw him smile, I'm most likely imagining things because I'm tired.

"Alright Eren, don't mess things up. I need to go yell at some idiots that were staring at me on the way. You get some rest and don't leave my room I'll send Hanji up with some food later. Don't worry she don't hurt you otherwise I'll hurt her."

That last bit made me feel protected and safe.

(A/N edited)