Chapter 14

Hanji's POV

It's almost time to leave, you know I'm surprised Levi hasn't asked about Eren. Maybe he doesn't care about Eren, who knows. I can never tell what goes on in that shorty's mind, he's just one confusing adult. I've never seen him smile, well that's a lie I've seen him smile once. When I got him the brand new state of the art automatic Hoover, he cried of joy. And he called me the freak.

"I'm back, don't talk to me or you die."

"Nice to see you too Levi."

The next thing I knew I felt a pain on the back of my head, Levi through one of his tint shoes at me.

"I SAID DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME!"

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed jeez. Moody pants, never mind he's always like this. Erwin had gone again so I've basically been planning my funeral while him and Levi were gone. When Levi starts to ask questions, that's when I die. It's okay though I'm ready, I have one awesome fucking funeral. That's if Levi doesn't dump me in a river.... Awwe! And I was going to get Mikasa to wear a dress and actually look like a girl!

The door opened and in walked Erwin, he didn't look very happy.

"Everyone we need to go NOW! The person gave me failed information and the trade is happening very soon!"

"FUCK OFF ERWIN!"

"Hanji what did you do to Levi."

"Nothiiinnnnngggg! Why does it have to be my fault!"

"Because it's you, you annoy everyone."

"No that is not tr- okay you're right but this time it wasn't me!"

"Sure it wasn't. Well get ready we are leaving, get whatever you have as a weapon because you're getting whatever they are trading I might need to help levi- on second thought he'll take his anger out on fighting them so we have nothing to worry about."

"Damn fucking right I will."

Levi walked back into the room with his normal bored expression but even angrier.

"Okay here is the plan...."

I blanked out at this point and started to thing of escape plans, I'm serious about Levi killing me you know. It's all I can think about, I've never seen Levi become attached to anything let alone a cat. Well other then cleaning supplies, maybe if I buy him new cleaning supplies he won't kill me. I mean it's worth I try because I'll get killed anywa-

"Hanji you got that?"

"YES SIR!"

I didn't hear a word of that. I'm sure it wasn't important anyway.

"Time to go."

We all headed for the door and left, which I have no idea where but I guess it's my fault for not listening.

Eren's POV

My mood has just gone from the happiest time of my life to the saddest, I can't believe I let Levi walk off, its all my fault. My head hurts a lot, I'm pretty sure I'm bleeding. I couldn't care less about that at the moment I just wanted to leave. Back to Levi...

I was taken out of my cage and saw we were walking down a creepy alley way, it's not a nice feeling knowing your getting sold to god knows who. I could become a sex slave for all I know...

"Oi take him out let me see him."

A guy in a trench coat walked up to the cage and poked his finger through, I took my chance to bite down as hard as I could.