Chapter 4

Eren's POV

I could hear voices around me, maybe three or four? I couldn't really tell. I could feel someone's cold slim hands around my body. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't, I was to weak. A deep voice was talking near my ear, a voice that sent shivers down my spine. I tried with all energy to make a movement, all that came out of my mouth was a quiet meow.

Levi's POV

I was inches away from his mouth when...

"Meow."

My eyes snapped open to the creature in my hands, it was alive?! Oh Thank fuck, I was not looking forward to kissing this shitty thing. I would have to disinfect my face for hours, who knows where it's been. Yet I still felt a weird urge to protect it, strange. I heard the cafe door bell ring, which meant either someone is leaving or is entering.

"LEVI!?"

I know only one person with that high pitch voice... Four eyes. I turned to face the three shocked people in front of me. What is wrong with me today, have I inhaled too much cleaning fumes? I almost kissed what I had assumed to have been a dead cat, did hanji drug me... She looked at me and then at the cat. she looked very shocked, then again so would I. Seeing a clean freak holding a 'dead cat', shocking.

"Four eyes I need your help... I found this cat and I don't know why but I want to help it-"

I stood there realising what I was saying made me sound like a pussy.

"- just take care of the fucking cat."

I handed her the cat and made a 'tch' sound and started walking down the hill, I glanced back at Hanji who was looking at the cats injures. I was angry because she looked like she might be hurting it. It was a little longer until we got back, it was eyebrows fault for picking somewhere so fucking high, I feel like I'm loosing breath at this altitude!

"ITS OPENING ITS EYES AGAIN!"

I stopped and waited for shitty glasses to catch up, the cat turned its head very weakly and meowed at me. Hmm, not so bad. I was almost going to smile, ALMOST. Then I remembered, I didn't care.

"Petra look!"

I almost forgot Petra was here, she doesn't speak much. She just follows me about sometimes, according to hanji, she likes me. Her farther wanted us to marry, but you know... I am gay.

After what felt like forever we finally got back, Hanji look the cat to her lab to get it fixed up, if im honest I didn't trust her but I'm to tired to think right now so I headed to bed after saying night to eyebrows and blonde. On the way back I was checking to see how much shit and dirt this place built up in a day, shocking. Ugh I'll make the shitty brats clean it tomorrow, I sighed knowing how they would react when I tell them to clean everything twice. Just the thought of it made me angry, stupid work, stupid everything.

I made my way to my room taking off my clothes and nicely placing them in my washing basket, yes I fold my dirty clothes as well. I took a quick shower making sure to wash my hands after holding that shitty cat.

Speaking of the shitty cat, I wonder if it's okay. I'm not to sure if it's a girl or a boy. I'm pretty sure it's a boy but not 100% sure. Oh well it doesn't matter, I should sleep now. I looked at the clock by the side of my bed, '2am'. Fuck my life. How long have I been thinking to myself. I climbed into bed curling and drifting to sleep.

Next morning (7am)

Only 5 hours sleep, that's eyebrows and four eyes fault. I made my way to the dinner hall to get some breakfast, I sat at my usual table. Higher than all the other tables, I don't want to be on the same level as them. Not because I'm small! There is a small fence around the area splitting it off from the others, showing them who the authority figures were. I mean it was good because I don't want them to come near me with the filth on them.

I sat down and ate breakfast, making small talk with the people around me. When I heard a familiar run, like a heard of elephants. God she's getting fat.

"Levi!"

The heard of elephants ran up to me, I sighed and turned around to face her. When I was looking at her I noticed scratches on her face. She was about to open her mouth and speak when I butted in.

"I don't want to know what happened. I don't care."

With that I turned around and kept eating.

"The cat doesn't like me!"

"No one likes you."

"That hurt Levi, ouch."

"Good."

"Your so heartless, anyway I didn't come hear to state the obvious with you. I came to ask... Well I came to tell you, you need to take care of the cat for a few weeks."

I started chocking on my food.

"WHAT!?"

Eren's POV

I felt really warm, like I was being hugged by the sunshine. I opened my eyes only to be blinded by a bright light, I hissed and waved my paws about.

I decided to stay in my cat form for now until I knew I could trust these people, I don't want them knowing I'm a neko yet. I don't want anyone experimenting on me... Not again.

"Oh my god I'm sorry kitty!"

The bright light turned off, I could finally open my eyes. I was still kind of weak but neko's heal faster than cats anyway, probably faster than humans actually.

"Okay kitty if you will just lie to stay still while I give you a little injection to make sure you don't catch anything bad."

INJECTION!? NO! I hissed and clawed at any skin I saw, it didn't seem to bother her at all.

"I work with Titans, you don't scare me kitty."

She was freakishly fine with my scratches, she held me down and injected me. I couldn't really feel it but I don't know what it was, I ran off under the nearest thing I could reach.

"No come out kitty! I'm sorry mummy didn't mean to hurt you!"

I wasn't going to budge.

"Fine.. We will go get Levi..."

Levi?

Present moment
Hanji's POV

"What do you mean you can't take care of it?"

"He doesn't like me, I can't! Maybe he will like you!"

I can't believe I haven't got hit by Levi yet, this is the longest he's ever-

"OUCH! What was that for!"

Spoke to soon.

"Your face annoyed me. Anyway where is the fur ball?"

Eren's POV

I recognise that deep voice, the one that made me shiver, it was him. The one that saved me. A small man with very shiny booty came towards the box I was hiding under, he sat down crisscrossed and pointed to his lap.

Mmmm happily. I walked out from under the box and came to lay in between his legs. I looked up at his face, his facial features amazed me. His clean cut jaw... his beautiful dark eyes... his hair that sat perfectly on his head. He was a sight to look at indeed.

His silver eyes... They look like they could kill. They didn't bother me though, it's like we had opposite eyes, mind are full of colour. His are just dull and boring. He is surly gods making, God should be proud. I meowed up to him to make him look into my eyes, he patted my head. More like a dog, but I didn't mind.

"See Levi he likes you more than me! You have to keep him!"

(A/N edited)