Chapter 31

Eren's POV

Its been a month since I've been at this training camp, me and Levi sleep together every night now and he sneaks back into his room early in the morning.

I've learnt to control my powers now, it was pretty simple really. All I had to do is get all of my emotions about everything out, so Precious sent me to a counsellor. It helped me a lot, turns out I had a lot of repressed emotions, I had to talk about a lot of sad things. Like Emily, winter and my mum. I miss them all, I wonder what mums up to right now and I wonder if winter is in a safe home.... I wonder if Emily is still alive.

I have a trial today, to show the council that I can control my powers. It's not the end of the world if I don't prove it because they said I still have a couple of months left. If I don't learn to control them maybe I'll just have to stay here forever? Who knows, I didn't get told that part. At least I know they won't kill me. Levi wouldn't agree to that, he loves me to much.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned to see Precious smiling.

"Ready?"

"Readier than I'll ever be!"

Suddenly I felt someone walk through us both making her hand fall, yeh that would be Levi. He's such a jealous boyfriend.

"Come on Eren."

I followed Levi and Precious trailed behind.

"She was only being nice Levi."

"She touched what was mine and I don't like it."

I giggled at his comment, which he just huffed at.

We were now in the training dome, it's basically just in case I 'loose control' it means I can't escape. It's weird really, I mean I'm basically harmless! Kind of.

"I'm going over there Eren you'll be fine I promise, just stay calm babe."

He tickled behind my ear and I made a tiny moan, he just smiled and walked off. Precious walked behind me a rubbed my shoulder, she then kissed my cheek and wished me luck. And no she doesn't like me or is secretly in love with me before you ask, she's turned into a real good friend. Lucky for her Levi didn't see her actions.

"Eren. Please go into the centre of the yard in the red box."

I took a deep breath and went into the centre, I now couldn't see anyone but Levi (Who was standing on a wall), they all went into a safe box to watch from afar. Levi was there to make sure if I do go out of control and some how escape, he will either kill me or save me. I kinda hope it's the second part.

"You may change whenever your ready."

I looked up to Levi who winked at me and smiled, I then saw a girl walk out of a door and head towards Levi. She looked... Familiar.... Was that... Mum?! She's okay!

"HEY MUM LOOK IM DOWN HERE-"

She put her hand in her pocket and pulled out a knife. Levi turned to face her and smiled, her next action shocked me... she stabbed Levi in the stomach and he started to fall off the wall.

"L-LEVIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!"

I ran towards Levi stepping out the box, alarms were going off, but I didn't care. Redness took over my eyes, and the pain in my heart started to over take me, this wasn't enough to change me. I needed physical pain too, I bit my hand and everything suddenly went fully red. I could see Levi still falling, I was still aware of my situation, so I am in control. I put all my weight onto my left foot and pushed off the ground making the earth shake and a loud bang to appear. I stretched out my hands and I caught Levi, I then stood back up and went to the box because I saw an of army men with guns and tanks. Even though they won't be able kill me, they might hurt Levi. I stepped into the box and placed Levi on the floor gently making sure not to hurt him. I then backed away from him so the solders could get him. Please just be careful with my lev-

I felt a pain in the back of my neck and everything went black.

Levi's POV

I opened an eye and saw a fucking familiar place, the mother fucking hospital. Why the fuck am I always here, it's taking the piss and who the fuck is writing this book and is always putting me in a damn hospital!

Never mind it's always Eren's fault, but he's worth it. Stupid cat always killing me. A nurse walked through the door and looked at me.

"Hello sir I just need to-"

"Fuck off."

I lifted the covers over my head and just waited for her to leave me alone. I'm not in a god damn sociable mood, I'm never in a sociable mood. I heard the door opened again and I sighed.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!"

"That's not very nice Levi."

And it's Hanji, just my luck, I would prefer the nurse. I lifted my head out the covers and starred at her, she looked kind of.... Odd? Well odder than usual, she had a much more serious look on her face. I know it's not because i am in hosptial because she puts me in hosptial a fucking lot. You know I think everyone just wants me dead, maybe that's what's happening, they are trying to kill me off.

"Levi listen, I've been watching Eren very carefully."

"Yes your a stalker tell me something new."

"No I mean... Since I found that passage way in your room I stayed in it to watch Eren-"

I'm not even surprised.

"- and he's been having trouble sleeping, so I tried my new experiment on him that lets me see into his dreams.... he's a massive danger and so are you."

She looked at me really worried.

"Shitty glasses are you high or some shit?"

"Levi i am serious."

She used her normal voice, which no one ever hears unless it's a very serious matter. I automatically listened very closely.

"There is a girl who is repeatedly in his dreams. She seems to be very dangerous. In each dream Eren has that girl kills both of you.

The people who want to kill Eren have implanted the idea into his head that they will kill you if they are unable to get what they want. Which isn't true, i don't know how they did it but they did.

Levi, It's a fake dream. Neko's have dreams that come true but this ones been tampered with. And not by me for once, but he's in a lot of danger. I have a feeling the girl who's behind this is the person who stabbed you."

"I got stabbed?"

I looked down at my body and saw stitches on my stomach.

"Well fuck me. I can't remember a thing."

"I can't that's Eren's job."

And she's back to her voice.

"So where was he in the dream?"

"Well in his newest dream.... he was... erm in a hospital bed, he was in some sort of coma?"

"Where's Eren now?"

"In a hospital bed in a sort of coma."

"HANJI! GO FUCKING GET HIM NOW YOU IDIOT!"

(A/N edited)