Chapter 20

Levi's POV

I refused to look at anyone. I just looked at my food, why was I so protective over Eren? It's not like I like him or anything. I turned to face Eren who was eating salmon, that's all he bloody eats. Oh yeh he's part cat...

I started at his face and my eyes started to analyse his face, I noticed how cute his expressions were when he was eating. His lips looked soft, I got to his neck and saw something weird on his neck. Is that a.. Love bite?

"Eren, what's that on your neck?"

He looked up at me with salmon in his mouth.

"Say what."

He still had food in his mouth when he was speaking.

"Eren don't speak with your mouth full it's disgusting."

He swallowed what was in his mouth and looked at me again.

"What's what on my neck?"

I pocked it and he flinched in pain, he felt his neck and frowned. He dropped his head down and started to fiddle with his tail.

"Oh that... Erm... The guy who tried to buy me gave me it. He said I'm marked as his."

I don't like that one bit. Not one tiny bit, Eren is my cat, he can go fuck himself. Well I didn't want to say anything in case shitty glasses thought I had a 'crush' on Eren which I don't.

"Oh right, well don't worry it will go soon enough."

I got up and put my plate away, I was about to leave when I heard tiny footsteps running behind me. Eren went to my side and started walking next to me, kind of skipping.

"So where we going!"

I stopped in my tracks and looked at him.

"WE are not going anywhere, I for one am going to my office to do some paper work you can stay here."

"But I wanna come with you!"

"Do you really just want to watch me do boring paper work..."

"YES!"

"Alright Mr overenthusiastic lets go."

Eren's POV

I looked at the time at the big clock tower, I didn't have to meet my mum until a couple of hours so I guess I can stay with Levi for a while. This reminds me, I need to talk to Hanji about all of this. I'm sure mum won't mind. She said between 4-5 so i shouldn't have to worry I mean I could just-

"OI you going to day dream all day or can we go now? You always seem to be day dreaming."

"Let's go!"

I walked in a random direction, I've never been in Levi's office I don't think. Well if I have I cant remember, I thought he worked at his desk in his room I guess not. Well or maybe both.

"Wrong way Eren."

Levi is right I do day dream a lot...

"Hey Eren I have to ask you something."

"What's up?"

"Do you hate me?"

He stopped and looked down. What kind of a question is that I love you and I wish I could tell you... I walked up to him and hugged his chest.

"Nope I don't silly! Now off we go!"

I took Levi's hand dragging him with me towards a building. I was pointing my finger the direction we were going like I was following it.