Chapter 37

Eren's POV

I woke up with a strong grip around me, I opened one eye and saw that then arms belonged to none other than my boyfriend. YES I CAN SAY THAT! MY B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D!

I smiled and kissed his cheek, I then realised I needed to pee. And the thing is, Levi has a very protective hold, as I've stated before, and I cannot get out without waking him up. After like 5 minutes of trying I gave up. I sighed and just started to wiggle, I need to pee I need to pee I need to pee. WHY THIS AGAIN!

I heard a chuckle and I shot my head up and saw Levi smiling down at me, I glared at him and jumped out the bed towards the bathroom. I fell over a couple of times because my hips fucking hurt. I could hear Levi laughing his head off, meanwhile I only just made it to the toilet to pee.

I walked back out and stretched, I realised I was naked but I didn't care anymore. I don't mind being naked around Levi, because I know he likes it. I looked on the floor and saw bits of the maids outfit around the room, levi is a fucking animal. I once again fell over because of the pain. I looked up at a worried Levi, I smiled back at him telling him I was fine with my mind.

"It's like watching Bambi on ice."

"Shut up you."

I laughed and made my way to the bed, laying on top of Levi. I looked at him while his eyes were closed, just looking at his face. He is seriously beautiful I can't even describe.

"Take a photo it would last longer."

"Why that a photo when I can have the real thing?"

"Smooth fucker."

"Smooth like my butt."

"You got that right."

Me and Levi smiled at each other, I don't think we've been this happy together. By that I mean there is no drama right now and it's great! I kissed his nose and then put my head in the crack of his neck to go back to sleep.

"Oh no you don't kitty, we are getting up."

I groaned and then rolled off Levi, making myself into a burrito with the covers. Levi got out of bed and got all his uniform on, allowing me to sleep a little.

After a while it went silent, I peeked through the little head hole and didn't see Levi. DID HE LEAVE ME! HOW DARE HE! I mean I know I wanted to sleep but he didn't even try to get me up. That's just col-

"AHHHHH!"

I felt two hands grab my ankles and drag me off the bed, I hit the floor but the landing was soft because the covers. I squirmed out the covers towards the light, seeing a happy Levi.

"Get your ass up before I shove my dick in it."

I quickly got out the covers and went on my hands and knees putting my ass in the air, revealing basically everything to Levi. I swayed my tail back and forth and then looked at Levi who's mouth was basically on the floor.

"Well go on then."

I could see the tent in Levi's trousers grow bigger, he sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"Why do you have to be such a bad kitty."

He smirked and walked towards me taking off his shirt.

Hanji's POV

I woke up boiling, like damn it felt as if I was on lava. I opened my eyes and looked under me, I was on hot lava hot damn! I felt someone's hands on my waist, it was none other than Charlie's hands. I looked at his sleeping face, I smiled. We played a lot of games last night it was fucking great. I was the best last night though, I put myself into loads and bendy positions.... I've never been bent like that before. I AM THE BEST AT TWISTER! I BEAT THEM ALL! They all kneeled before the mother FUCKING QUEEN!