Chapter 32

Hanji's POV

I was sprinting down the corridor looking for Eren's room.

"Room 34, room 33, room 32, AH ROOM 31!"

I burst into Eren's room and looked around.... An empty bed. I turned around and saw a nurse with some papers, I grabbed her by the collar and gave her my scary Levi eyes.

"Where. Has. This. Patient. Gone."

Her eyes were filled with fear, she shakily gave me the papers in her hand. I instantly dropped her and had a looked at the papers. I scanned them for Eren's name or something that would help.

"Eren was released!? He was in bad mental condition why would you do that!"

I pulled her back down to the floor and realised that my sword was pointing down at her, whoops.

(A/N Look at the chapter photo this is what she looked like right now.)

"Y-yes h-his mothe-er took him."

I put my sword back into his compartment and ran off out the building, I found myself racing with questions. Why would Eren's mum take him? Maybe she's protecting him? Maybe she's working for the enemy? Maybe she's not really his mum? All my questions led to no good lead to where he could be, I know if she is going to take him away she'll need to go back to training camp to be able to take him away without being a criminal.

My gear grabbed to the nearest tree and I was off in a flash. I'm coming my baby, don't worry!

Eren's POV
Earlier that day

I woke up with a headache and painful limbs, I opened my eyes and saw I was in the one place I always seem to be in. The hospital, I'm getting sick of this now. Me and Levi always seem to see each in here more than- wait.. LEVI!

I tried to sit up but I couldn't, my body wouldn't move. This is weird.... I should have almost healed by now, so what's wrong? I heard someone walk to the door, I felt a pain in my left ear, something was wrong. The door nob moved slowly and the door opened.

It was... My mum. My eyes filled with tears, she closed the door behind me and stared at me.

"Are you going to kill me too, LIKE YOU KILLED MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND!"

My breath stared to become short and fast, I started to panic. My eyes were now blurry from my tears. Red flashes filled my vision but I was unable to change.

"Eren calm down sweetie let me explain myself, don't worry Levi isn't dead."

I wasn't able to say she can't explain herself, I mean she's my mother and besides I couldn't move anyway. I nodded slightly, she sighed and smiled at me.

"You may not know it yet but me doing that just saved your life and Levi's life, I just changed your fate and your future. You've been having dreams Eren, about Levi being killed by another girl. Then you being killed too. I know this because I've been having the same ones as well. It's because I'm your mother, as your mother I am able to keep an eye on you and to keep you safe. And if that means invading your dreams then that's what I have to do. The only way to change the future was to do something drastic that would cause a ripple effect. Don't worry I made sure to stab Levi in the correct place to not hurt any organs or almost kill him. But listen Eren, we need to get out of here because the person in your dream is coming to find you so we need to go. She knows that I changed the future. Now calm down because your body needs to relax to heal, you're too stressed you need to get your blood levels lower, I'll go check you out the hospital and I'll be right back."

She left the room and didn't come back for a while, when she finally did she looked happy.

"Time to go, can you get up now?"

I moved my legs so they were off the bed and I sat up.

"Just wiggle your toes and fingers, your body will slowly get better."

"Thanks mum... Before we go can I go get Levi so he can come with us? I can't leave him by himself. If them people come back they might kill him and the whole reason I was scared was because I might be the cause of Levi's death, I didn't care about myself. I don't care what happens to me! I just want him safe."

"Young love. You've had sex right?"

"E-erm well-"

"That's a yes then, good boy I am proud, you best have been safe and used a- never mind you are both men. I am sorry to say this but... Levi can't come with us, if you really want him to stay safe then you'll have to leave without telling him where you're going. They are coming for you, not him. Eren... you know your special and people want you. I'm special too, but other people don't know that, everyone knows about your powers so its very dangerous for you to be around here. That's why we need to go, I'm sorry baby."

"We'll be back right?"

she shook her head, I felt tears run down my face. I wanted to scream but no words came out, I can't believe I have to leave Levi without saying goodbye. That's the worst torture you could ever give me.

"I'm sorry mum I have to see him."

I was about to get up and run, when mum knocked my clean out.

"I'm sorry sweetie, its the only way."

Hanji's POV

I was running through the forest with my eyes wide open, now I am pissed off. Not only did this person steal my baby titan but they stabbed humanities shortest- I mean strongest. This asshole will pay, they are going to die one hard fucking death, THEN DIE AGAIN. I hope they prayed because I'm about to bring them down to hell with me.

I can smell my titan baby from the other side of the earth, no one can escape me. BECUASE I AM ONE CRAZY MOTHER! I stopped in my tracks and hid behind a tree, I heard footsteps behind me. I shifted myself so I was able to see them but they were unable to detect me.

"I don't know! Why are you asking me! I have no idea where he has gone, he wasn't in the training camp and he wasn't in the hospital! We need to find Eren and take him with us, if we are unable to get him you will be killed. If we are unable to take him with us then if we get the chance then we kill him, understood?!"

"YES MAM!"

I saw what looked like a small girl and five taller men, this girl looked like.... she was a neko?

(A/N edited)