Chapter 15

Hanji's POV

Eren is the neko we are trying to save?! So he got kidnapped! Oh no I can't let Levi see him, he will kill me for letting him get kidnapped. Well not that he knows what Eren looks like in Neko form. But one day Eren might show himself to Levi...

Erwin was looking at me in confusion, what to do i say, should I tell him Eren is in there? No I'll get Eren myself!

I mouthed to Erwin 'nothing is up there try the left wing'. He nodded and ran off, I then looked at Eren who was both in shock, horror and relief.

"BOO, DANCE!"

Oops I'm still on stage, I did a little dance and walked off all sassy like. I pulled the Curtain to get back to my dressing room, wait no not my dressing room, some French ladies dressing room.

As I was walking to back stage I saw an angry blonde woman with a 'Beauty' spot on her cheek and red lipstick, she also had a black fluffy thing around her neck and she seemed to be speaking in a French kinda accent, I wonder who- Oh my god run.

I turned around and started to run which was difficult in heels, why did I choose heals!

"That's her, YOU STOP!"

I turned around and saw the woman who met me when I walked in, I took my heels off and ran for dear life. I went into the nearest booth I could see, I closed the red curtains and bent down to have a peek on the other side. that was when someone grabbed my ass.

"Ah the lap dance I ordered."

I turned around and saw the most beautiful guy ever, his jaw line could cut me. He was laying lazily on a red sofa with his legs spread open, a smirk was plastered on his face and he pointed to my lap. Well I guess Eren can wait.

Eren's POV

Hanji is a stripper?! I know she's weird and pretty strange but I never would have guessed she was a stripper, oh god... if Hanji is here does that mean-

Levi walked through what looked like a back door to the stage, I could only just see him for a second but I knew it was him. I can't let him see me! If he sees me he might recognise me, I mean I would love him to be my hero.... Him saving me....

Wait a second, where is Hanji? I looked around and couldn't see her, well that was until I saw her walking out a booth with a big muscle guy carrying her. AT A TIME LIKE THIS SHE IS GETTING FRISKY! If only he knew what she was like in reality, he wouldn't go near her.

We made eye contact and I gave her angry eyes, she was about to walk up to my glass box when Levi stopped her. No no no no this is bad, what do I do I need to get out-

"OI PRETTY BOY WHAT YOU LOOKING AT GET BACK OVER HERE! Sit on my lap."

The last part he tried to say nicely. I turned to face Levi once more and then back at my new owner. I did as I was told as sat on his lap. I was no longer naked, I was given a long white shirt, I preferred Levi's though... this one doesn't smell nice.

"So how much for this beauty?"

He started to stroke my thigh, I felt sick. Hurry up Hanji. I don't like this guy, my neck still hurts.

Hanji's POV

"Levi heeeyyyy fancy seeing you here!"

"What the fuck are you wearing."

"This? Ohhhh nothing! Just something to blend in."

"You look like a hippo."

"Oi what did you just call my girl!"

That hunky guy from earlier over heard I'm guessing. Such a shame, he was a nice guy as well... I'm going to miss him when Levi kills him.

"What?"

"Back off you midget before I punch a hole in your fac-"

The Next thing I know he's unconscious on the floor. Shame...

"Levi~ he was nice!"

"Yeh he was lovely."

He gave me his bored eyes again and yawned.

"You found the neko yet I'm bored?"

"HA! Well I think it's on the right wing but there are too many bad guys so I couldn't get through."

"Jesus Christ noodle arms. I'll go check it out, you're no help and get some clothes on before you blind someone."

"Shall do bye bye!"

Levi walked away, with girls following him and flashing at him. I looked up to Eren and saw him glaring at the girls, awe my jealous baby. Was he on someone's lap? Okay maybe I should go help now.

I slowly walked towards the stair case, I peeked around the wall and saw 2 men guarding the door. I can't fight them it will alert people inside, what else can I do....

I KNOW! USE MY SEXY CHARM!

5 minutes later

Okay so maybe I don't have a sexy charm, maybe they just had no taste, so I just knocked them out, I've given up with stealth mode. I knocked on the door and opened it trying to be sexy.

"Did someone order a lap dance."

I winked at the guy holding Eren, he dropped him on the floor and walked towards me, holding his hand out and bowing to me. What a gentleman. I kicked him in the face making him shriek in pain, then kicking him in the balls. I grabbed a knife from his back pocket and started to randomly scream and hiss. Everyone else seemed to have ran, I'm not that scary! I'm just unstable!

"No time to chat, Eren we need to go now!"

I was half way down the stairs when I heard a thud, I ran back up and saw Eren on the floor. I ran up to him picking him up bridal style. On the way I picked up a blanket to cover Eren just in case anyone saw him him.

Levi came back looking very angry, he made eye contact with me, he didn't seem to notice I was holding something.

"SHITTY GLASSES NO ONE WAS THERE WHY DID YOU TELL ME-"

He spotted Eren, shit.

"What's under the blanket."

"Well you see-"

"THATS HER! GIVE ME BACK MY NEKO YOU BITCH!"

The next thing I knew Erwin dragged me and Levi out the club and into safety. We made it to what seemed to be in our safe house, which is a smal shitty apartment really.

Levi's POV

I could have sworn I saw that bloody cat again, the one with red eyes.... I think it's stalking me. I HAVE A CAT ALREADY PISS OFF!

Hanji's POV

I still had Eren I whispered him to keep quiet, this is bad so very bad. It's the baddest...

"Let's see the neko to see if it's okay."

Erwin was about to take off the blanket when I slapped his hand away hissing at him and cuddling Eren.

"What was that for?!"

"YOU CANT LOOK UNDER!"

"And why not?"

"Because... Because the neko is a girl and she's naked, it's rude to stare at a girl! She needs to keep her dignity Erwin! Don't be so god damn mean! HAVE RESPECT FOR WOMAN!"

"O-oh okay, my bad. She can stay with you but when we get back we need to ask her questions."

"Deal."

"You two can sleep in that room over there, me and Levi will sleep on the sofa's."

"I didn't agree to that."

"Levi don't be rude, I HAVE A WOMAN UNDER THIS BLANKET!"

(A/N edited)