Chapter 17

Levi's POV

I woke up to the sounds of a distressed cat on my chest, I opened my eyes and saw his paws shaking and tiny tears flattened down. I started to stroke him down his back and repeated the word 'shhh'.

I'm turning into a fucking softy for this cat, this cat will kill my street cred. My mind then wondered off to that cat I keep seeing, why is it following me. I'm pretty sure I've never seen a cat with red eyes, it's weird. I shouldn't think about it to much, i don't think it matters, maybe I'm a cat man now. I looked down at Eren and saw he was starting to calm down, I didn't even know cats had nightmares. I started to fall back asleep into my dream world. That sounded gay.

Eren's POV
Eren's dream world

I was running through random alley ways trying to escape from the people trying to buy me, they killed winter and other neko's in front of me, I cried and cried. I wanted to join them... Why should I live knowing everything that's happened. Seeing my friends killed right in front of me.

Time suddenly shifted and I was back at the warehouse I started in, back into my cage. I looked up and saw Levi. They had him tied down onto a pole, people were kicking and punching him, surly braking bones.

"Leave him alone!"

"Awe pretty boy, it's your fault for running away, now we have to kill him. It's such a shame, he was so determined to save you."

He look out a knife and made little cuts on Levi's neck, the pain in Levi's eyes made me want to cry. Me and him made eye contact, he smiled at me, the next thing I new they cut clean through the throat. All I saw next was red, nothing more nothing less. Just a red blur, I could have sworn I heard Levi's voice trying to calm me down.

After a while the red faded and I was still in the warehouse, well what was in what was left of it. Rubble was everywhere, basically half the building was missing. I looked around again and saw dead bodies scattered around, and I saw Levi right next to them. I turned into neko form and ran to his side.

"L-Levi please don't die!"

He opened one of his eyes and looked shocked for a second, but then placed a hand on my cheek and said everything was going to be fine. Well everything wasn't, because the next thing I knew Levi had died in my arms. He's gone... Forever. I screamed at the top of my lungs, tears streaming down my face. I didn't care anymore, why live when the only thing keeping me from death is gone? I stood up with a shaking body and retrieved the knife in which Levi was killed with. I went over to his body and kissed his forehead telling him i love him over and over.

"I'm coming Levi I hope I didn't make you wait to long."

I stabbed myself through the chest, everything was going blurry. I felt no pain, I felt nothing. I laid myself down next to Levi and held his hand, I wouldn't mind dying like this.

Real world

I snapped my eyes open and was breathing heavily, I looked down at the elder boy under me. I went closer to his face and buried my head in his neck... One thing I didn't tell you is, sometimes neko's dreams come true... it was rare, but it can happen. And it's happened once before so why not again...