Chapter 3

Kittens POV

All I remember was darkness, paid and horror. To think someone would go to all that trouble to put me to misery... And all for what? A stupid diamond collar. I remember my sister... My- sister... Being killed right In front of me...

Who would do this to us? It's not my fault I was raised by wealthy people? I didn't want this to happen.. I didn't want.. My sister to be killed.. It was all my fault!

Earlier that day

Ah the suns shining and the birds are tweeting. What a nice day.

"EREN TIME FOR DINNER"

My maid called me from my happy day dreams. Mm thank god I'm starving. I hope it's salmon! I wonder if the Queen is about today? Oh, she will be busy more likely. I wish she could come eat dinner with me more often, oh well. I was carelessly trolling down the hall when I suddenly got tackled down to the floor.

"GOTCHA EREN"

it was my sister... Emily... (A/N random name.)

"The hell Emily get off you heavy thing!"

She annoyed me so much. But she he was only young and I forgot she was very emotional.. So guess what. She started crying.

"For God sake Emily stop crying."

That's me trying to comfort her.

"But- sniff- you called- hiccup- me- fat."

And once again she started crying and now I started to feel guiltily.

"Hey listen Emily I'm-" 

"EREN TELL YOUR SISTER TO COME GET FOOD AS WELL"

And just like that she stopped 'crying' and pushed me over and ran to the kitchen. Stupid sister, I knew she was faking it! She always does! But I do hope is salmon.

I finally got into the kitchen and our chef was kindly placing the plates onto our velvet pillows-

"YES SALMON!"

"Yes because I know you love it, now I will be back soon I must go find your highness. If you excuse me."

She left the room. I ran towards my plate eyeing my salmon, i had the sudden urge to dive head first. But then Someone swung open the door-

"WHERE IS THAG FUCKING CAT-"

It was him... The queens husband... He's very mean. I knew he wasn't talking about me because I always avoid him, wait a second that means-

"THERE YOU ARE YOU STUPID FELINE!"

He spotted Emily eating her salmon happily on the kitchen table. He was about to grab her and I jumped up onto the chair and attacked his face.

I tried to hang on as much as I could but he got a hold of my tail and swung me to the other side of the wall, making me start to loose consciousness. Right then, right fucking then... I had no power to get up. No power at all. And I saw him grasp a knife in his left hand and... He.....

"NO!"

I screamed at my loudest voice. He stabbed her. And then all I saw was him turn towards me, was I going to die? I laid there so helpless to defend myself. Before he could get to me our chef ran in, she ran towards him and punched him straight in the jaw. She seemed to be bleeding from her lower lip.

Then all I lost consciousness...

Earlier that day
Queens Husbands POV